***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
This dude. Smdh.
Imma let you have it for the sake of sparing other members from arguing. Your true colors show n it's no secret tho.

Now b4 the thread is derailed did anyone else hit on the Wings?

I see Kemba has a pair.
True colors? 11s have longer lines than the 12s. That's it.

Kemba deserves that pair! My squad doin great this season check tha seed.....

Goin deep in the playoffs!

I think ppl like 12s bc they last and are built like tanks..also they look more sleek and smooth than all the other models...hype or not the people have spoken....sold out

Air Jordan XII Retro
Wolf Grey/White-University Blue
130690-007
Rumored for a June release:

air-jordan-12-wolf-grey-university-blue-1-681x511.jpg

air-jordan-12-wolf-grey-university-blue.jpg

air-jordan-12-wolf-grey-university-blue-2.jpg

air-jordan-12-wolf-grey-university-blue-3.jpg

air-jordan-12-wolf-grey-university-blue-4.jpg

air-jordan-12-wolf-grey-university-blue-5.png

People are are going mad crazy over some 12's these days. I mean, they are dope, and most heads do/always liked them (me included), but damn...
The hype is heavy this year. My son and his friends are ALL ABOUT SOME 12's!!
They have been selling out super fast as well.
Hope everyone here got theirs. It is a sweet summer color way, for sure.

I wanted those Wings in a major way... took the L like I knew I would. SNKRS gave back with a couple 13's, so I ain't mad.

Last edited:
I don't know if this was said already but these look like a Georgetown/North Carolina mash up. Very clean color blocking.

This dude. Smdh.
Imma let you have it for the sake of sparing other members from arguing. Your true colors show n it's no secret tho.

Now b4 the thread is derailed did anyone else hit on the Wings?

I see Kemba has a pair.
So is Kemba a sneaker FA ? Or did he finally come home to Swooshland ?

Missed out on the French Blues (didn't try too hard, wanted them but didn't need them), so definitely locking in the Blk/Red, the Wht/Red, and these new gray ones are growing on me. Just not feeling the carolina tab. If it was gray or navy it would have been better. Maybe not even navy. Color on that tab definitely cheapens the look in my opinion.

^Thats how I initially felt as well. I always liked em but overall theyre kinda plain.

However they match everything, & theyre much more appealing in person ,than they are in pics.

What does being in college have to do with knowing shoe hype? Also just because it happens doesn't make it 11 level hype. 11s have everyone trying to secure them. Yes the 12s did sell out but they did not have everyone trying to secure them ("The Master" 12 release is debatable but not by much). Research 11 release news and get back to me.

If you actually went to your stores more than the one time you put in for the raffle, you would know first hand these, the gs pink 12 and the masters were more hyped than any gr in recent memory. You really don't know a darn thing about Jordans, yet you act like you are the alpha and thr omega. From giving sizing information ON A SHOE YOU NEVER OWNED, to debating veteran members over how hard a release was when you weren't even around for it. At first I felt bad that people got on you, we were all young and foolish at one time. Instead of learning from your errors and becoming more knowledgeable and well versed in Jordans, you keep up with the same old rhetoric. At this point I can't even tell if you are a legit poster or a troll. Every thread you go in gets derailed with your nonsense. Please stop arguing and debating when you have no clue what you are talking about.

If you actually went to your stores more than the one time you put in for the raffle, you would know first hand these, the gs pink 12 and the masters were more hyped than any gr in recent memory. You really don't know a darn thing about Jordans, yet you act like you are the alpha and thr omega. From giving sizing information ON A SHOE YOU NEVER OWNED, to debating veteran members over how hard a release was when you weren't even around for it. At first I felt bad that people got on you, we were all young and foolish at one time. Instead of learning from your errors and becoming more knowledgeable and well versed in Jordans, you keep up with the same old rhetoric. At this point I can't even tell if you are a legit poster or a troll. Every thread you go in gets derailed with your nonsense. Please stop arguing and debating when you have no clue what you are talking about.
You didn't read, we're talking about on the level of a Jordan 11. So shut up.

You didn't read, we're talking about on the level of a Jordan 11. So shut up.

Let me clearly state it for you...when I put in for the raffles for these and the masters, the worker at my spot told me the demand for these was higher than the xis around christmas. So yes, I was talking about xis. Amd guess what, I wasn't afraid to ask him in fear he wouldn't pull my ticket.

Let me clearly state it for you...when I put in for the raffles for these and the masters, the worker at my spot told me the demand for these was higher than the xis around christmas. So yes, I was talking about xis. Amd guess what, I wasn't afraid to ask him in fear he wouldn't pull my ticket.
Guess being afraid worked and also those 12s are not 11 hype. The hype for the 12s died down quickly.

Gotcha. Sounds like he got under alotta ppls skin cuz I hear his name mentioned often not just in JB threads.

Back
Top Bottom