***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Ba! Ba! Ba!

For the most part.

12s sold well in 97, and in the Retros of gimmicky ugly sweaters with nubucks.

But! A lot of kids, and adults I saw buying shoes were calling my flints taxis or "fake"..:I had to rush the cashier to charge me so I could get out of the store.

Ba! Ba! Ba!

For the most part.

12s sold well in 97, and in the Retros of gimmicky ugly sweaters with nubucks.

But! A lot of kids, and adults I saw buying shoes were calling my flints taxis or "fake"..:I had to rush the cashier to charge me so I could get out of the store.
Was it that bad ?

You didn't have  to elbow no teenybopper did you?

Last edited:

Was it that bad ?

You didn't have  to elbow no teenybopper did you?
laugh.gif

It's rare that I talk about sneakers in public...that's what NT is for me, so I just get frustrated with the convo's going on.

I usually wait till the cut off to buy but I had a few engagements so I was stuck waiting to pick up a raffle.

Glad I got FB, but wanted wings too.. Long wait for the next release unless JB has some surprise drop (maybe OVOs soon?).

Flu games next up for me so far, but they're nearly 2 months out. Still looking forward to pics of the red/white 12.. Hopefully they'll be done right.

Glad I got FB, but wanted wings too.. Long wait for the next release unless JB has some surprise drop (maybe OVOs soon?).

Flu games next up for me so far, but they're nearly 2 months out. Still looking forward to pics of the red/white 12.. Hopefully they'll be done right.
Flu Games> Life.

JB has a couple QS lined up that will be "surprise" drops nearing Summer.

Plenty of money to be taken with 4s coming up and other inline releases from Nike though.

Can't we all just get along? Sheesh

Anywho these right here are SUPER clean in for a pear before they "grow" on everyone and sell out.

View media item 1977752

Cool greys always sell well.

When the CG orange ones dropped I was surprised how fast they sold out.
I was surprised too. I didn't cop, but had a coworker hit me up asking me to find him a pair. I laughed and was like did you walk into FTL? He was like they're sold out, sure enough when I started looking around sizes were gone. Ended up tracking a pair down for him via a stock locate, but it was surprising.

But the other grey and white 12s with the orange are suede/nubuck or whatever and these are leather, big difference

Back
Top Bottom