***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
This is how I feel right now :lol:
tumblr_nni481sjwk1upnsqgo1_500.gif

I completely forgot to check for the Shiekhs codes here. I ended up driving to each mall in SD to get the Shiekhs codes :smh:

Connect locked me in my Flu games today. Asked why he didnt get the Gs Jordan 12 melos, he said they typically wont get the girls gs retro Js, Im like thats strange, cause he basically gets everything else .

So on my way back out the mall, I hit up eastbay for like the 10th time today, and lucked out & got 9.5y on the melo 12s.

Fingers crossed they ship. Forr those still hunting, keep trying them ,they might come thru.

So much for a sneaker community looking out for each other instead of bashing the next person. I clearly made a comment saying they felt uncomfortable I didn't come on here ranting and raving saying I got them first and bragging
All good fam. We had our laughs and giggles. Back to kicks

So much for a sneaker community looking out for each other instead of bashing the next person. I clearly made a comment saying they felt uncomfortable I didn't come on here ranting and raving saying I got them first and bragging
All good fam. We had our laughs and giggles. Back to kicks

I most certainly had my laughs and I regret nothing.

Masters for French Blues fair trade?

I'd never do that trade, because French Blues are a Top 3 Jordan 12 for me, but I would say that no one is losing in that trade, as long as the conditions are even.

I'd never do that trade, because French Blues are a Top 3 Jordan 12 for me, but I would say that no one is losing in that trade, as long as the conditions are even.
I feel you 
laugh.gif
 my top 3 would have to be:

#1 Playoffs & B/reds (can't choose 
mean.gif
)

#2 PSNY

#3 Melo/ UNC 

Now if I was on the other end and I had the FB's, I'd have to say no too.

Knowing and not knowing is a difference, I didn't know

hey lessoned learned, right?

You should be thanking a lot of members in here for trying to help you out. Glad you weren't stubborn and had the ability to return them and get your money back

I feel you :lol:  my top 3 would have to be:

#1 Playoffs & B/reds (can't choose :smh: )
#2 PSNY
#3 Melo/ UNC 

Now if I was on the other end and I had the FB's, I'd have to say no too.

1. French Blues
2. White/Reds
3. Taxis

Melo's are definitely nice and would probably make it into the Top 5. Wish they'd released in mens this year :smh:

hey lessoned learned, right?

You should be thanking a lot of members in here for trying to help you out. Glad you weren't stubborn and had the ability to return them and get your money back

Definitely appreciate the help from the helpful ones on here. Not the ignorant ones who puts words in my mouth saying I was trying to flex with something I had no knowledge of being a fake or knockoff. And yes back to the sneakers enough of me... I'm not that much of a interesting person lol [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Weren't white/red 12's confirmed for this year? Holiday release? Can't find them on any release calendars. Really hope they release.

Walter..

Weren't white/red 12's confirmed for this year? Holiday release? Can't find them on any release calendars. Really hope they release.

Walter..

I'm not certain, but my guess is they got mixed up with that red retro + cw. Only reason why I say that is that cartoon pic surfaced shortly after the cherry 12 rumor surfaced.

Walter..
I'm not certain, but my guess is they got mixed up with that red retro + cw. Only reason why I say that is that cartoon pic surfaced shortly after the cherry 12 rumor surfaced.
It has been confirmed by a couple in the know. No pics or anything yet.

True Blue 3s, Space Jam 11s, and White/Red 12s would be the perfect way to close out the year :smokin

Back
Top Bottom