***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Ima Pass on all gs 12s. Got my gs melos last week and was disappointed as soon as i opened the box. Already returned em shape is way diff kinda like a fake

I honestly don't remember to miss tho #IWasThere
I had an OG pair up till a couple years ago that I eventually beat to the ground balling in them. Leather was buttery and noticeably padded. Not to say that this year's pair is bad, but it's just not like the OG; shape and all. I'm still enjoying my new pair though. It is what it is.  

Best comparison i could give would be the kd8 ext vanchetta, thats how all nike leather use to feel, soft, smooth, but yes padded for actually sports use

I remember wearing my homebois 12 back in 97 and the leather was soft, leather isn't made soft anymore which is what bothers me the most, I hate this cardboard leather used now

I'm only 18 so I don't know what to compare it too. How's 2016 Jordan 12 leather compared 1997 leather?
my flu games aren't softer than my 2013 taxis

I only have cdp taxis, but not one of my prs of 12s compare to the feel of the 97, remastered my behind

Nope, I used the same template as the Pink and forgot to change the name to Hyper Violet.

Fixed.

Last edited:
Red and whites are tough.. Will definitely be a cop. I've been back and forth with grey joints but they're gonna be a pass for now since I just got Shanghai's and with the heat next month. JB been going hard this year! :smokin

Only if I could use my 20% code on SNKRS
mad.gif

Last edited:
i hope the university blues are an easy cop got a $25 gc for nike. love the grey and blue combo. well it should be because im sure all the re sellers will go after the 8's 

Back
Top Bottom