***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Michigan’s came in. I like them, but don’t quite love them. I’ll hold on to them for a bit and see how I feel. They may grow on me.

A72B2237-F4F7-4ACC-9451-807D30A5DCEF.jpeg
1A9F9741-E086-4615-94E4-96C70CFF5D79.jpeg

Finishline a Willowbrook Mall in Houston has/had the Michigan’s in a size 8 if anyone needs or wants to check it out.

Still surprised they ain't flying.
Its says they're olive but they look more like a pine greenish color I dont think I've ever had a pair of green J's so...
They're part of the "Back to school" pack along with the trash Westbrook 10's and Melo 13's.

download (3).jpeg
Pretty much 4 pairs left for me till 2019.
Em 13s and 12s right there; Concord 11s and the All-red 12s.

Just got my offer accepted for a little over $240 plus shipping on StockX :rofl:, that’s damn near retail after tax in Texas , im cool wit these I don’t have to have a yellow insole :rofl:

What else worth mentioning did Oak Brook location have? Got the email that they had just opened up and thought about checking it out since I got the 30% off. I usually go to the one in the South since they usually have the best selection.

What else worth mentioning did Oak Brook location have? Got the email that they had just opened up and thought about checking it out since I got the 30% off. I usually go to the one in the South since they usually have the best selection.

I just made it back to work from the Oak Brook store. Those 12s have dwindled down. I managed to snag a 10.5. As far as Js, IMO they didn't have much. They had some AF1s, 260s, 97s, 95s, and so on, so on. If you're looking for heat probably not the best time to go, but if you looking to feed your sneaker hunger then stop by. I'll probably swing by South Chi too, but after last week I'm not really compelled to cop anything outside of some tshirts. Happy huntings everyone.

Damn shame.
How they gone take phone orders when your debit/credit card has a chip? It’s for security purposes now that I think of it takin phone orders was a disaster waitin to happen, givin credit card info over the phone to an employee/manager at a store :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom