***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Full size run at Nike outlet oak brook Illinois

FB_IMG_1531964353934.jpg
OMG the suede looks so damn cheap on those, especially compared to the suede on the PSNY grey's

Bruh, I worked at Quicken Loans for a while, people order mortgages/home loans over the phone. Give me all personal details of their lives and credit card numbers. Some cases, $1 Million +. So Nike can definitely handle a sneaker order over the phone.

Coincidentally, my mortgage is through Quicken lol, but yea Nike definitely can, they just don't want to.

So I guess ordering food over the phone and paying with a cc is a total disaster ?
this

Bruh, I worked at Quicken Loans for a while, people order mortgages/home loans over the phone. Give me all personal details of their lives and credit card numbers. Some cases, $1 Million +. So Nike can definitely handle a sneaker order over the phone.
and this.

How they gone take phone orders when your debit/credit card has a chip? It’s for security purposes now that I think of it takin phone orders was a disaster waitin to happen, givin credit card info over the phone to an employee/manager at a store :rofl:

the same way you order off NDC, FTL, CHMPS, FNL, Amazon, ebay, phone orders from the various NikeTowns, etc.... do u need a chip for those? nah, u just give them your info.

and u even put a rofl smiley face cause you thought you was dropping some golden knowledge :rofl:

How they gone take phone orders when your debit/credit card has a chip? It’s for security purposes now that I think of it takin phone orders was a disaster waitin to happen, givin credit card info over the phone to an employee/manager at a store :rofl:

you can still use the magnetic strip to pay with your credit card since some older credit card machines don't have the chip reader and some have broken chip readers and the machine still works. i've done it many times, no issues, tho the person on the phone wasn't too happy about it because it is a tedious process. those were the good o' days!

Pre ordered the international Flight 12’s months ago. Looking forward to them. The detail is:emoji_raised_hands:

No there isn’t one. Still questioning getting a pair of those. Have to see them in person. Color seems to be different each pic.

129C3AFA-44E2-4B44-9889-503C038DAE7A.jpeg
128956E6-4688-4159-A6AA-E29A2AEB1919.jpeg
7CF36BBE-99B5-4201-98BA-97A56DEB5118.jpeg
C6C3DB4A-6320-4452-8897-FAB3AD8A1A20.jpeg
Stock X pair came in. Felt like I got a deal, $250 plus shipping came out to $263 shipped...Love the thick nubuck but don’t know wth kinda material that is on the mudguards ish gone look mad ugly if u accidentally scratch it :sick:....also posted pics of the horrible quality control black glue looks hideous but u gotta be up close to see it they gettin worn regardless..and the M looks super cheap don’t let it crack....o yea anyone ever thought about if stockx holds the best looking pairs for repeat customers, how would we know

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom