***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
i like the 2nd one. thatd b a cop. im assuming the quality is gonna be exactly like the blue suede 12s. these are just the red version of those.

i prefer the one with the black sole...
and from what i see both called gym red - black
but the all red should released in november and by j23app the one with the black soles should be released in october....
weird...
and still there is no style number for the all red yet...

i prefer the one with the black sole...
and from what i see both called gym red - black
but the all red should released in november and by j23app the one with the black soles should be released in october....
weird...
and still there is no style number for the all red yet...

if they release both im coppin the blacked out soles first for sure. if i happen to be feeling frisky, i might cop the all red joints too.....i got the blue suedes ehhh y not, maybe lol. i did it wit the red and blue suede 5s

if they release both im coppin the blacked out soles first for sure. if i happen to be feeling frisky, i might cop the all red joints too.....i got the blue suedes ehhh y not, maybe lol. i did it wit the red and blue suede 5s

i have the blue suede too , like them a lot , but i prefer the black will break the red a little
we will find out soon i believe

has anybody noticed the interior tongue strap stitching coming loose on their 12s. (the strap that holds the tongue onto the interior base of the shoe).

If I recall some Nike Sbs had this strap , that was stitched onto the tongue that held it firmly pressed against your foot. If I am not mistaken the 4s, have them too. I am just wondering if this is normal to happen on 12s or if I need to start an exhange for a new pair (its a damn shame since everything else on my international 12s were flawless..)

I have to say, after just one wear - the shoes break in really nicely. Even the suede softens up and starts showing it does have a nap. Its almost as if they put some sort of chemical film on them. At first the suede was really rough on the touch. Now it feels and looks like quality suede. Def a sleeper.. After a wear, I can def say they are much more comfortable than the income tax and french blue 12s

1537417129072287081779.jpg

Last edited:
has anybody noticed the interior tongue strap stitching coming loose on their 12s. (the strap that holds the tongue onto the interior base of the shoe).

If I recall some Nike Sbs had this strap , that was stitched onto the tongue that held it firmly pressed against your foot. If I am not mistaken the 4s, have them too. I am just wondering if this is normal to happen on 12s or if I need to start an exhange for a new pair (its a damn shame since everything else on my international 12s were flawless..)

I have to say, after just one wear - the shoes break in really nicely. Even the suede softens up and starts showing it does have a nap. Its almost as if they put some sort of chemical film on them. At first the suede was really rough on the touch. Now it feels and looks like quality suede. Def a sleeper.. After a wear, I can def say they are much more comfortable than the income tax and french blue 12s

1537417129072287081779.jpg

ehhhh if everything else is flawless on your pair like you said, i wouldnt bother exchanging. seems minor. i think your gonna be more upset if you exchange and got a pair with good stitching on the inside, but flaws visible to every1 on the outside.

if that thing starts to unravel like crazy and come apart and its past 30 days, then you can always do a voucher claim and send da shoes in and get ya money back. my concord foams started yellowing like craaaaaaaazy after a few months and i called for a voucher claim and got a refund.

Well I'm mad as ****. Spent a good 30 mins last night trying yo order the IFs from Villa which would have saved me at least $50 and fraud alerts blocked me with every damn card I used despite updating my new address and responding to the fraud alerts.

You gotta use PayPal on villa
For some reason they always place holds or need verification when you use credit card
Everytime I used a card on villa I would have to call in and verify the card,billing address,shipping address was real annoying

Back
Top Bottom