Official Jordan xx3 commercial (vid)

pimp.gif
commercial indeed...thanks DownyBoy much appreciated..

This was a good commercial for the entire jordan brand

Definitely not for the Air Jordan XX3 it has nothing to do with em, except the half second they showed em at the beginning.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

They show the damn shoes for only about 1 second.
Good commercial though(but it could use more shots of the shoe)
Because they might feel the shoes are hideous so the less the show them the better.

Nah just joking, but the commercial was alright. I'll wait until I can catch it live on T.V. to see what's up with it.

LOVE Jordan commercials.....And this one adds another chapter to the legendary history....Great commercial...Dope shoe!!!

Just some insight...and I think GREAT Commercial with the intent behind it. IMO

Ray Allen.. One of the better Atheletes to still be playin who wore Jordans other than Edie Jones... Notice Not ALL the Jordan Roster Guys were in theComercial...

But moreso, the future of Jordan Roster Atheletes.... I believe RIP was included because he still plays at a High Level...I don't think Bibby was in thereor even Jason Taylor.. but Marvin may have been placed, as he plays the game right with no frills.

I think Terrell was put in to keep him happy and not feel snubbed...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Just some insight...and I think GREAT Commercial with the intent behind it. IMO

Ray Allen.. One of the better Atheletes to still be playin who wore Jordans other than Edie Jones... Notice Not ALL the Jordan Roster Guys were in the Comercial...

But moreso, the future of Jordan Roster Atheletes.... I believe RIP was included because he still plays at a High Level...I don't think Bibby was in there or even Jason Taylor.. but Marvin may have been placed, as he plays the game right with no frills.

I think Terrell was put in to keep him happy and not feel snubbed...
Yeah, I was wondering why my fav football player Jason Taylor wasn't in there. The man pays tribute to the brand every time he crosses thetouchdown plain.

Is it me or do the Black XX3's in this commercial look more like the tiny sample ones we saw. The Midsole seems to have a purple eggplant-like hue and Icant see the gold touches on the tounge like the recent pics have shown. What gives?

It's not about the shoes
It's about knowing where you're going
Not forgetting where you started
It's about having the courage to fail,
Not breaking when you are broken
Taking everything you've been given,
And making something better
It's about work, before glory
And what's inside of you,
Is doing what they say you can't
It's not about the shoes,
It's what you do in them
It's about being who you were born to be.

-Michael Jordan

Chris Paul is the Guy in the Commercial who had 61 in High School one time..Straight outta Winston Salem..so Marvin Harrison is the guy they show catching thatone TD in the blue uni with the orange helmet?

Originally Posted by dcoop18

It's not about the shoes
It's about knowing where you're going
Not forgetting where you started
It's about having the courage to fail,
Not breaking when you are broken
Taking everything you've been given,
And making something better
It's about work, before glory
And what's inside of you,
Is doing what they say you can't
It's not about the shoes,
It's what you do in them
It's about being who you were born to be.

-Michael Jordan

Don't quote him on that since he didn't write it, just because it was his voice in the commercial doesn't mean they were his thoughts, therewas probably a group of people who came up with that and im almost positive MJ wasn't one of em.

Back
Top Bottom