Official JULY 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off July 8-11

theshoegme.com G-roc confirm that some silver anny 11's has hit the outlet for 99.99

theshoegme.com G-roc confirm that some silver anny 11's has hit the outlet for 99.99

i called nike about the sa 11's and the rep gave me numbers to 2 outlets that have size 10-11 in their system but when i called both the outlets said that the shoes were sold months ago and they have been receiving calls for those same shoes for a while now. hopefully we will find out what outlets has thjem before they are all gone.

i called nike about the sa 11's and the rep gave me numbers to 2 outlets that have size 10-11 in their system but when i called both the outlets said that the shoes were sold months ago and they have been receiving calls for those same shoes for a while now. hopefully we will find out what outlets has thjem before they are all gone.

Originally Posted by jf2351

Anyone have A friends and family Coupon for Nike Outlets that can post it?
Here you go...
9fo2ew.jpg

HOWEVER, the fine print states, "Photocopies and digital versions will not be accepted."

Originally Posted by jf2351

Anyone have A friends and family Coupon for Nike Outlets that can post it?
Here you go...
9fo2ew.jpg

HOWEVER, the fine print states, "Photocopies and digital versions will not be accepted."

I've never been denied the F&F walking in a store.

But I guess its all in the way you carry yourself.

No associate/store is missing out on a sale, especially at an outlet.

In VA and MD atleast...

I've never been denied the F&F walking in a store.

But I guess its all in the way you carry yourself.

No associate/store is missing out on a sale, especially at an outlet.

In VA and MD atleast...

Back
Top Bottom