Official JULY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by xbiker47

^^ wait, Hash wall is already having 20% off this weekend at riverhead!?
hash wall is 20% off since yesterday at riverhead and deer park.

To anyone that visits a outlet with the hash sale going on and a F&F card I suggest you take advantage. The F&F can be combined, so this is one of the best sales in a while
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by xbiker47

^^ wait, Hash wall is already having 20% off this weekend at riverhead!?
hash wall is 20% off since yesterday at riverhead and deer park.

To anyone that visits a outlet with the hash sale going on and a F&F card I suggest you take advantage. The F&F can be combined, so this is one of the best sales in a while
pimp.gif

went to the FTL at union square in SF today to do a phone order of some infrared AM90s. Surprisingly they had one size 11 left so i got that and one delivered from another store. 69.99 each minus 25 off 100 birthday coupon from the coupon thread. ended up being somethign like 128 for the 2 pairs.

they still have some size 13s for anybody who needs them.

went to the FTL at union square in SF today to do a phone order of some infrared AM90s. Surprisingly they had one size 11 left so i got that and one delivered from another store. 69.99 each minus 25 off 100 birthday coupon from the coupon thread. ended up being somethign like 128 for the 2 pairs.

they still have some size 13s for anybody who needs them.

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

in SoCal, I don't see any shorts, but I did see two Kobe USA jerseys for $24.99 in Navy. retail was $80 or $90. very nice jerseys
pimp.gif

Been to at least 4 different Marshalls/TJMaxx this past week in Chicago and haven't seen the shorts.  They look nice.  Hope I find them in M.

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

in SoCal, I don't see any shorts, but I did see two Kobe USA jerseys for $24.99 in Navy. retail was $80 or $90. very nice jerseys
pimp.gif

Been to at least 4 different Marshalls/TJMaxx this past week in Chicago and haven't seen the shorts.  They look nice.  Hope I find them in M.

finally found them in san diego. white and navy retail for $60. they sale them for 20.
they also had france but now i'm on the hunt for lebron usa jersey.

finally found them in san diego. white and navy retail for $60. they sale them for 20.
they also had france but now i'm on the hunt for lebron usa jersey.

I'm visiting some fam down in clearwater, fl and I was fortunate to find a pair of Lebron XIII entourages for retail @ the Countryside Mall Footaction. Sizes were very limited and I grabbed the last 8.5. Store associate mentioned there was a 9.5 left. I plan on hitting up ellenton outlet mall tomorrow so hopefully I'll find some worthy notables to report.

I'm visiting some fam down in clearwater, fl and I was fortunate to find a pair of Lebron XIII entourages for retail @ the Countryside Mall Footaction. Sizes were very limited and I grabbed the last 8.5. Store associate mentioned there was a 9.5 left. I plan on hitting up ellenton outlet mall tomorrow so hopefully I'll find some worthy notables to report.

Also, The Countryside Mall Finishline had a trio of lebron 8 v/2 lows: triple blacks, wolf greys, and sprites on display. They were all 8.5s and sizing in unknown. Hope this info helps someone.

Also, The Countryside Mall Finishline had a trio of lebron 8 v/2 lows: triple blacks, wolf greys, and sprites on display. They were all 8.5s and sizing in unknown. Hope this info helps someone.

JumpmanPro97, i saw that too at Nordstrom Rack. It was a size 14 too I think! and was like $49-59. Maybe its the one you saw at Ross, they transferred it there because no one bought it at the Rack I found it at.. this was like a month ago lol

JumpmanPro97, i saw that too at Nordstrom Rack. It was a size 14 too I think! and was like $49-59. Maybe its the one you saw at Ross, they transferred it there because no one bought it at the Rack I found it at.. this was like a month ago lol

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

haha where do you live it?  I saw this in the Orange County Anaheim area.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

haha where do you live it?  I saw this in the Orange County Anaheim area.

Williamsburg, VA

black Flightposte 2 - $89.99
black/red Air Max 2010's - $129(wouldn't do it with 30% off of that)
black/white leather Air Max 2010's - $129
black/red Shox R4 - $89.99
triple black Lebron 8 V1 - $99
white/blue KD3 - $59
black KD3 - $59
white/blue Max Hyperize - $99
black/yellow/purple Kobe V POP's - $54.99
black 2010 Jordan's - $99

There was some other stuff, but it was *%$$+%%* to me CP3 IV's and team Jordan's

Hash was 20% off, but it was mostly garbage

They did have some scattered black/grey Air 3 LE's(KG's) for $54.97 - 50%(including F&F). Which is a good deal, but I already have them.

Williamsburg, VA

black Flightposte 2 - $89.99
black/red Air Max 2010's - $129(wouldn't do it with 30% off of that)
black/white leather Air Max 2010's - $129
black/red Shox R4 - $89.99
triple black Lebron 8 V1 - $99
white/blue KD3 - $59
black KD3 - $59
white/blue Max Hyperize - $99
black/yellow/purple Kobe V POP's - $54.99
black 2010 Jordan's - $99

There was some other stuff, but it was *%$$+%%* to me CP3 IV's and team Jordan's

Hash was 20% off, but it was mostly garbage

They did have some scattered black/grey Air 3 LE's(KG's) for $54.97 - 50%(including F&F). Which is a good deal, but I already have them.

went to my local marshalls and all i found were france tony parker jerseys, carlos arroyo jerseys and a #11 china jersey lol.. 
ohwell.gif

went to my local marshalls and all i found were france tony parker jerseys, carlos arroyo jerseys and a #11 china jersey lol.. 
ohwell.gif

EDIT: The block Orange, CA
Kobe V blackout, china & laker home colorway $99 FSR, except Black, size 11 and down on the blackouts.

KD 3 blue/white $59.99 FSR

Jordan Play in these 79.99 FSR

Jodan CP3 hornets CW and White/silver either 69.99 or 79.99 FSR

Lebron Soldier IV Blackout 74.99 FSR

Nike Penny 1 Suns CW 69.99 Hash Wall Limited sizes

No Airmax 90s or LeBron viis or 8s

Back
Top Bottom