Official JULY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by The G0d MC

i can confirm that the citadel outlet in commerce, ca WILL price match the kobe v blackouts. i picked up my pair for 43 and change yesterday.

they still have almost a fsr of cough drops for 120, atlantic pennies for 90, and black/green half cents for 120. they'll price match on those too obviously.

dunno if somebody lied to me or not but i called and they said they wouldnt price match....
mad.gif

preciate the help tho.

anyone else seen the blk out V's for 39.99 anywhere?

i can confirm that the citadel outlet in commerce, ca WILL price match the kobe v blackouts. i picked up my pair for 43 and change yesterday.

they still have almost a fsr of cough drops for 120, atlantic pennies for 90, and black/green half cents for 120. they'll price match on those too obviously.

dunno if somebody lied to me or not but i called and they said they wouldnt price match....
mad.gif

preciate the help tho.

Not sure if posted already, Round Rock Texas outlet has three Kobe Vs for $34.99  POPs 395780-001  Wolf grey/red 386429-006  and another one all I remember was white with purple accents and laces.

Not sure if posted already, Round Rock Texas outlet has three Kobe Vs for $34.99  POPs 395780-001  Wolf grey/red 386429-006  and another one all I remember was white with purple accents and laces.

Nike Factory Store Petaluma Ca
Everything off the back hash wall

Lebron VIIIs orange 10.5 only

white black gold 10.5 lower scattered

Jordan 2010 scattered sizes up and down. $51.xx out the door

Both Kobes scattered sizes $54

Air max size 11.5, 8.5, and 8 i think like $50 

this size only $54

Jordan 2010 sz9 and lower

Jordan 2009 size 9 only i think

this size only

and these

Nike Factory Store Petaluma Ca
Everything off the back hash wall

Lebron VIIIs orange 10.5 only

white black gold 10.5 lower scattered

Jordan 2010 scattered sizes up and down. $51.xx out the door

Both Kobes scattered sizes $54

Air max size 11.5, 8.5, and 8 i think like $50 

this size only $54

Jordan 2010 sz9 and lower

Jordan 2009 size 9 only i think

this size only

and these

Originally Posted by JRodski

mad.gif

preciate the help tho.

No one lied. The guy I spoke to said they would pricematch if a person came into the outlet in person. Also they have to call  the other outlet to verify the lower price. 

Like you I was also out of luck when I called, I was told no go on phone order price match. Nevertheless, I could order a pair for $79.97. The guy said they only had a few select sizes left and not a FSR. I told him politely to forget it.

I decided to try the Edinburg outlet and I got lucky as they had one size 13 still in stock for $54.97! I ordered it and the price came out to $54.97 plus $8.25 shipping. It was not $39.97 but it still was a good price in my opinion and I was happy to get my hard to find size.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JRodski

mad.gif

preciate the help tho.

No one lied. The guy I spoke to said they would pricematch if a person came into the outlet in person. Also they have to call  the other outlet to verify the lower price. 

Like you I was also out of luck when I called, I was told no go on phone order price match. Nevertheless, I could order a pair for $79.97. The guy said they only had a few select sizes left and not a FSR. I told him politely to forget it.

I decided to try the Edinburg outlet and I got lucky as they had one size 13 still in stock for $54.97! I ordered it and the price came out to $54.97 plus $8.25 shipping. It was not $39.97 but it still was a good price in my opinion and I was happy to get my hard to find size.
smile.gif

Nike Outlet Paramus NJ

Kobe Socks - both the white and purple ones 9.99
Kobe V draft day $99.99 FSR
Flightposite Zinc $89.99

Nike Outlet Paramus NJ

Kobe Socks - both the white and purple ones 9.99
Kobe V draft day $99.99 FSR
Flightposite Zinc $89.99

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

Be on the look out...F&F coupons are out.....just got mine in the mail.

Thanks, will have to check my local outlet and see if they have any...
glasses.gif

As of Thur Jersey Gardens Outlet didn't have any yets .

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

Be on the look out...F&F coupons are out.....just got mine in the mail.

Thanks, will have to check my local outlet and see if they have any...
glasses.gif

As of Thur Jersey Gardens Outlet didn't have any yets .

Cypress Outlet still had coughdrops for 119
Both of the Pacquiao 2011 trainers (White/Blue/ and Gold) and (Black/Red) FSR but looked to be going fast for 69.99 and 51.99

Back
Top Bottom