Kobe V Blackout $54.97 FSR
Kobe V Lakers Home $99.99 FSR

Too bad the Lakers Home was not $54.97

Originally Posted by jwilly31

Nike Outlet Grove City, PA 724-748-5138

Kobe V Blackout $54.97 FSR
Kobe V Lakers Home $99.99 FSR

Too bad the Lakers Home was not $54.97

For those interested, check you local footaction. They have the University Blue Jordan II's for $65. This was the White Marsh Mall in Maryland.

For those interested, check you local footaction. They have the University Blue Jordan II's for $65. This was the White Marsh Mall in Maryland.

Premium Outlet in Orlando FL has a FSR of the Green spark 1/2 cents for $69.99

Copped size 10 yesterday
pimp.gif

Premium Outlet in Orlando FL has a FSR of the Green spark 1/2 cents for $69.99

Copped size 10 yesterday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

Originally Posted by ddotkim

MLK Portland outlet has cough drop foams for 65. Nothing over a sz 10. Good luck

Just ordered a size 9. Glad i waited it out
Just called and they said they are not doing anymore phone orders for the Cough Drops  
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

MLK Portland outlet has cough drop foams for 65. Nothing over a sz 10. Good luck

Just ordered a size 9. Glad i waited it out
Just called and they said they are not doing anymore phone orders for the Cough Drops  
sick.gif

Called monroe outlet and they said they wont price match unless its in the same region
frown.gif

Its funny to because they have been sitting on them for 119 for months now but claim they are selling good O well I will continue to wait

Called monroe outlet and they said they wont price match unless its in the same region
frown.gif

Its funny to because they have been sitting on them for 119 for months now but claim they are selling good O well I will continue to wait

Originally Posted by Jimmy Blanco1983

Check your local Footlockers. They have the Prestos for $39.99. Mine had blue, black, and red. They are flying
Thanks for the heads up.
The Footlockers in the bay have the black ones for $69, copped the royal blues instead.

Originally Posted by Jimmy Blanco1983

Check your local Footlockers. They have the Prestos for $39.99. Mine had blue, black, and red. They are flying
Thanks for the heads up.
The Footlockers in the bay have the black ones for $69, copped the royal blues instead.

Jordan VII Orion $110 FSR. Jordan 2011 white black $120, not many sizes left as of Sat, some yellowing on the soles on the ones I looked at, so you been warned if you are trying a phone order. Plenty of Jordan II anniversary at $100 too. Rudy Gay Huarache 2010 PE on hash wall sz 8.5 for $65. This is for South Chi.

Jordan VII Orion $110 FSR. Jordan 2011 white black $120, not many sizes left as of Sat, some yellowing on the soles on the ones I looked at, so you been warned if you are trying a phone order. Plenty of Jordan II anniversary at $100 too. Rudy Gay Huarache 2010 PE on hash wall sz 8.5 for $65. This is for South Chi.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by joekamel

Damn, the $120 price on the Jordan 2011's with yellowing soles is not that attractive. 
You can get first quality at a few places for about the same price. Also, Orions are $119 at Champs so that good today S. Chicago.

Anyway, we appreciate the info Joe, keep em coming. 
Yeah that's why I passed on them as well. Finishline.com have had them at $140 for a while now and Eastbay too. I ended up copping from Nike.com at $135. If the soles on those are yellowing too I'll just return them.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by joekamel

Damn, the $120 price on the Jordan 2011's with yellowing soles is not that attractive. 
You can get first quality at a few places for about the same price. Also, Orions are $119 at Champs so that good today S. Chicago.

Anyway, we appreciate the info Joe, keep em coming. 
Yeah that's why I passed on them as well. Finishline.com have had them at $140 for a while now and Eastbay too. I ended up copping from Nike.com at $135. If the soles on those are yellowing too I'll just return them.

Been in the states for over a week now and hit up Citadel outlets, las Vegas north and south outlets and all 3 stores had pretty much the same stock as the others . Zero retro Jordan's or lebrons
frown.gif

Been in the states for over a week now and hit up Citadel outlets, las Vegas north and south outlets and all 3 stores had pretty much the same stock as the others . Zero retro Jordan's or lebrons
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom