Official JULY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

For all you ballers Marshalls has the Nike shorts from the world basketball festival last summer. They have team USA, home and away, brazil away, Canada away and France home.

Sorts are $20. Reg price is $60. I was lining up to purchase two pairs until I realized they didn't have pockets like other Nike ball shorts.

sz 8.5 wolf grey retro 5 on nbastore.com for retail, you might even be able to use the 15% promotion at the top of their website.

sz 8.5 wolf grey retro 5 on nbastore.com for retail, you might even be able to use the 15% promotion at the top of their website.

Originally Posted by dimsum1

For all you ballers Marshalls has the Nike shorts from the world basketball festival last summer. They have team USA, home and away, brazil away, Canada away and France home.

Sorts are $20. Reg price is $60. I was lining up to purchase two pairs until I realized they didn't have pockets like other Nike ball shorts.
WHAT? WHAT MARSHALLS ARE YOU AT PM ME IMMEDIATELY!

WHAT? WHAT MARSHALLS ARE YOU AT PM ME IMMEDIATELY!

just came from sawgrass mills nike factory they had cough drops for 119 but they will price match. walked out wit em for 89.99

just came from sawgrass mills nike factory they had cough drops for 119 but they will price match. walked out wit em for 89.99

Here are a few things that were at the Nike Outlet in Queenstown, MD. 
Kobe V $70 on hash wall only big sizes 14-16

fndyeo.jpg

FSR

xpodhk.jpg

FSR

1jwxeo.jpg

FSR also in White/Blue

rlgyzd.jpg

FSR $50

1iwlz.jpg

Kobe V $70 on hash wall only big sizes 14-16

fndyeo.jpg

FSR

xpodhk.jpg

FSR

1jwxeo.jpg

FSR also in White/Blue

rlgyzd.jpg

FSR $50

1iwlz.jpg

Originally Posted by KingJStacks

pimp.gif

PM me ASAP where this marshalls is as well I NEED THESE lol, been looking forever for this.

Sorry bout the double post.
my marshalls had nothin
frown.gif

they had a bunch of these (http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-air-max-pl..._Shoes&var=&hash=item68c7d2d92e#ht_673wt_1252)
for $60
tj maxx had a bunch of the nike essential basketball quarter socks for $3 a pair

Originally Posted by KingJStacks

pimp.gif

PM me ASAP where this marshalls is as well I NEED THESE lol, been looking forever for this.

Sorry bout the double post.
my marshalls had nothin
frown.gif

they had a bunch of these (http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-air-max-pl..._Shoes&var=&hash=item68c7d2d92e#ht_673wt_1252)
for $60
tj maxx had a bunch of the nike essential basketball quarter socks for $3 a pair

Originally Posted by JayZ2001

rlgyzd.jpg
I would imagine they've run out by now, but I picked these up for $47.97 from the Tucson store a couple months back.  Aurora IL also had them for $67.97, but I didn't see any the last time I went, so I presume they're out.

Originally Posted by JayZ2001

rlgyzd.jpg
I would imagine they've run out by now, but I picked these up for $47.97 from the Tucson store a couple months back.  Aurora IL also had them for $67.97, but I didn't see any the last time I went, so I presume they're out.

7/24 Oceanside NY outlet

On the way to Long Beach today I stopped at the Nike Outlet. The only thing I saw that was good was the  Jordan 2011 JBC  Black/red sizes 8-12 for $120.00, Air Max Sensation 2011 Black/grey $89.99 or 99.99 and the Flightposite the Bronze/black for $89.99.  I asked the old lady at the counter for F&F coupons but she said we dont hand those out. I told her in the past they have handed out the coupons in the store. I guess I ll check Deer Park or Riverhead before weeksend and see if I can get the coupons.

7/24 Oceanside NY outlet

On the way to Long Beach today I stopped at the Nike Outlet. The only thing I saw that was good was the  Jordan 2011 JBC  Black/red sizes 8-12 for $120.00, Air Max Sensation 2011 Black/grey $89.99 or 99.99 and the Flightposite the Bronze/black for $89.99.  I asked the old lady at the counter for F&F coupons but she said we dont hand those out. I told her in the past they have handed out the coupons in the store. I guess I ll check Deer Park or Riverhead before weeksend and see if I can get the coupons.

Those orion blue retro 7's are on sale at my local Finishline (and on their website) for $99 and I still won't cop lol

Those orion blue retro 7's are on sale at my local Finishline (and on their website) for $99 and I still won't cop lol

Back
Top Bottom