Official JULY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Century 21 Dept Store in Bergen Mall (IDK if they do phone orders)

Laser blue Am 90s- $59.99 Scattered Sizes

Lebron 7s White/Red- $89.99

BERGEN NIKE FACTORY STORE:

Tan/Blk Flightposite 2- $79.99

Red/Blk Bakins Scattered Sizes $69.99

Woodbury NIKE OUTLET IN NY:

Gradeschool:

Penny 1 "Orlando" Scatted sizes on hash wall 6.5Y and below-$49.99

Penny 1 Blk/Purple FSR $59.99

Girls Jordan retro 9 Teal/Yellow White- $59.99 on hash wall

Jordan retro 9 Powder Blue-$69.99 FSR (3.5-7)

All Blk Lebron 8- $59 or 69.99 Scattered sizes

MENS:

Coughdrop Foams Sizes 8-10.5 (alot though) $119

Nike shox r4 Pewter/Blk $89.99 FSR

Nike Shox R4 Royal/Blk- $99.99 nothing higher than 10.5

Bakinfoam boots Small size $59.99

Blue/White Penny 2s $89.99 FSR

Black Kobe Vs $99.99   FSR

Green Half cents $129.99 FSR

Black Uptempos- $79.99 FSR

Just hit up chino hills nordstorm rack which had nothing but just some dri fit shirts.

But the chino hills TJMAX had the TEAM USA Shorts from 2008. I coped 2 for myself and some for my friends.

19.99 for the shorts

They also have nike dri fits for 12.99 (retailed at $22)

Just hit up chino hills nordstorm rack which had nothing but just some dri fit shirts.

But the chino hills TJMAX had the TEAM USA Shorts from 2008. I coped 2 for myself and some for my friends.

19.99 for the shorts

They also have nike dri fits for 12.99 (retailed at $22)

Lebanon Clearance 615-443-3521
609048 AM95 forgot the color code they're blacc/purple wit the furry material (horsehair??) $69.99 call for sizes

2 pair size 9 white/cement 3s 136064 dont know color again sorry TWO PAIR ONLY (please dont blow them up like we always do
ohwell.gif
 )
$99.99 J Creek

courtesy of WR3 
wink.gif

609048 AM95 forgot the color code they're blacc/purple wit the furry material (horsehair??) $69.99 call for sizes

2 pair size 9 white/cement 3s 136064 dont know color again sorry TWO PAIR ONLY (please dont blow them up like we always do
ohwell.gif
 )
$99.99 J Creek

courtesy of WR3 
wink.gif

Does anyone have that general phone number for nike where you can give them a product number and they'll search the availibily at all the outlets?

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone have that general phone number for nike where you can give them a product number and they'll search the availibily at all the outlets?

Thanks in advance.

The Nike Clearence Outlet in Kissimmee just got

Air Max 95 Black and Baby Blue FSR 69

Lebron 8 White Blue and Red FSR 79

The Nike Clearence Outlet in Kissimmee just got

Air Max 95 Black and Baby Blue FSR 69

Lebron 8 White Blue and Red FSR 79

Originally Posted by blee23

Thanks in advance.

The below info was copied from the first page of this thread.  Please search next time before asking.

How to make a phone order:

- Call the store
- Request the item
- Have credit card & shipping info ready

Methods for searching for a product (have the style code ready):

Originally Posted by blee23

Thanks in advance.

The below info was copied from the first page of this thread.  Please search next time before asking.

How to make a phone order:

- Call the store
- Request the item
- Have credit card & shipping info ready

Methods for searching for a product (have the style code ready):

Dumb Question, but its been years since I've used a Nike Friends & Family coupon. What are the restrictions of use on the coupon?

Can I use the coupon more than once throughout the weekend?

If I use it, lets say on friday and decide to give it to a friend to use, will it work?

Basically I just want to know if I can use it ore than once throughout the weekend, or If I give it to someone if they can use it even after I've used it. Any Help is appreciated, thanks!

Dumb Question, but its been years since I've used a Nike Friends & Family coupon. What are the restrictions of use on the coupon?

If I use it, lets say on friday and decide to give it to a friend to use, will it work?

Basically I just want to know if I can use it ore than once throughout the weekend, or If I give it to someone if they can use it even after I've used it. Any Help is appreciated, thanks!

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

They are one-time use coupons (well, they're supposed to be)... usually, the employees will not let you have it back once you have used it.  You should have 3 separate coupons to use if you got a full sheet, though.  If you only have 1 single coupon, you'll probably only get one shot at it (up to $1000).

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

They are one-time use coupons (well, they're supposed to be)... usually, the employees will not let you have it back once you have used it.  You should have 3 separate coupons to use if you got a full sheet, though.  If you only have 1 single coupon, you'll probably only get one shot at it (up to $1000).

Originally Posted by Agent0024

ohwell.gif
 )
$99.99 J Creek

courtesy of WR3 
wink.gif

just called, the lady said they never got the white cement IIIs. sucks for me, i'm a size 9
frown.gif

ohwell.gif
 )
$99.99 J Creek

courtesy of WR3 
wink.gif

just called, the lady said they never got the white cement IIIs. sucks for me, i'm a size 9
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

ohwell.gif
 )
$99.99 J Creek

courtesy of WR3 
wink.gif

frown.gif

I can confirm. I was there this past weekend and there were none

ohwell.gif
 )
$99.99 J Creek

courtesy of WR3 
wink.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by moorevisual

ohwell.gif
 )
$99.99 J Creek

courtesy of WR3 
wink.gif

frown.gif

eyes.gif

PLEASE SEE BELOW, FRESH OUT MY INBOX.. I DID SAY SPECIFICALLY "TWO PAIR" AS IN ONE PAIR, TWO PAIR, & NO PAIR

Yesterday at 9:20 pm
bak ymmij Hello,

Thanks for the info in the outlet thread, I was able to get a pair of the AJ3 from the J Creek outlet.

Appreciate the info.

Thanks,
Jimmy

Originally Posted by moorevisual

ohwell.gif
 )
$99.99 J Creek

courtesy of WR3 
wink.gif

frown.gif

eyes.gif

PLEASE SEE BELOW, FRESH OUT MY INBOX.. I DID SAY SPECIFICALLY "TWO PAIR" AS IN ONE PAIR, TWO PAIR, & NO PAIR

Yesterday at 9:20 pm
bak ymmij Hello,

Thanks for the info in the outlet thread, I was able to get a pair of the AJ3 from the J Creek outlet.

Appreciate the info.

Thanks,
Jimmy

Back
Top Bottom