Official July 2011 Pick-Up Post: No Pic Quoting!

Thanks Illustrayt! I haven't had any new shoes in what seems like forever so I kinda splurged this week. I have some livestrong free run's that ive beat the crap out of so I picked up the 3.0's to rotate in and out. Hopefully I like running in them as much as the FR. Love those yellow free run 2's you got. That will probably be my next purchase.

Thanks Illustrayt! I haven't had any new shoes in what seems like forever so I kinda splurged this week. I have some livestrong free run's that ive beat the crap out of so I picked up the 3.0's to rotate in and out. Hopefully I like running in them as much as the FR. Love those yellow free run 2's you got. That will probably be my next purchase.

My 3s finally came in from Air Randy! Also went to work late cause I had to pick up the Lebron Solar Red
smile.gif

^^ dope pics and pickup! that lightbox!! Is it me or the shine on the bc3 is not that shiny as some say?

^^ dope pics and pickup! that lightbox!! Is it me or the shine on the bc3 is not that shiny as some say?

2 SJs and 1 concords....each for a great deal! Stoked! Joined the rest of the family.

2hnug4h.jpg

2 SJs and 1 concords....each for a great deal! Stoked! Joined the rest of the family.

2hnug4h.jpg

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Honestly in person they're not as shiny as I thought, but there's still a sheen to it. I'm thinking of doing something to it, but might just leave it alone.

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Honestly in person they're not as shiny as I thought, but there's still a sheen to it. I'm thinking of doing something to it, but might just leave it alone.

Dude! NipxD I love that pic! Makes me want more Concords! I want those OG Concord! i gotta get my hands on a pair now that I know how to clear up the soles!

Dude! NipxD I love that pic! Makes me want more Concords! I want those OG Concord! i gotta get my hands on a pair now that I know how to clear up the soles!

Nice p/u's everybody.  I have a bunch of stuff to post this weekend but need to take good pics of it all.  Got these in yesterday and I must say the quality is not all bad.

Nice p/u's everybody.  I have a bunch of stuff to post this weekend but need to take good pics of it all.  Got these in yesterday and I must say the quality is not all bad.

Back
Top Bottom