Official July 2011 Pick-Up Post: No Pic Quoting!

Originally Posted by NiPxD

2 SJs and 1 concords....each for a great deal! Stoked! Joined the rest of the family.

show off
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

still mad tho

Originally Posted by theLwerd

show off
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

still mad tho
glasses.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Dude! NipxD I love that pic! Makes me want more Concords! I want those OG Concord! i gotta get my hands on a pair now that I know how to clear up the soles!
Saw alot of them popping up on ebay as of late, mostly from non-collectors and they happen to be the iciest! And this method of clearing up the soles that you mentioned of, if its not sea glow please share 
nerd.gif

show off
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

still mad tho
glasses.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Dude! NipxD I love that pic! Makes me want more Concords! I want those OG Concord! i gotta get my hands on a pair now that I know how to clear up the soles!
Saw alot of them popping up on ebay as of late, mostly from non-collectors and they happen to be the iciest! And this method of clearing up the soles that you mentioned of, if its not sea glow please share 
nerd.gif

show off
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

still mad tho
glasses.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

you suck man... yeah i'll admit.. ima hater.. much respect and nice collection

show off
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

still mad tho
glasses.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

you suck man... yeah i'll admit.. ima hater.. much respect and nice collection

theLwerd wrote:

show off
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

still mad tho
glasses.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

optimusp517 wrote:

nerd.gif

Yeah seems to be poppin up like crazy! Money is so strappe dright now or else I'd probably cop a few more pairs for my collection. The solution used to de-yellow shoes is retrobrite. Check out the restoration thread and you'll see what I'm talking about.

theLwerd wrote:

show off
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

still mad tho
glasses.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

optimusp517 wrote:

nerd.gif

Yeah seems to be poppin up like crazy! Money is so strappe dright now or else I'd probably cop a few more pairs for my collection. The solution used to de-yellow shoes is retrobrite. Check out the restoration thread and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Nice pickups Russianbear. After seeing those 2k3's I really want a pair of the white/blue ones.

Nice pickups Russianbear. After seeing those 2k3's I really want a pair of the white/blue ones.

Back
Top Bottom