Official July 2011 Pick-Up Post: No Pic Quoting!

24o6eq8.jpg

$12

pimp.gif

Funny story, I'm on the verge of picking up a pair of Retro Aquas i sold to my friend years ago! I happend to ask him about it after I seen the prices skyrocket on these, looks like I'll be getting them back for $50. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Funny story, I'm on the verge of picking up a pair of Retro Aquas i sold to my friend years ago! I happend to ask him about it after I seen the prices skyrocket on these, looks like I'll be getting them back for $50. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Went to Marshalls and went crazy on elite essentials, and finally found the black gator shorts all for 50% off or more...

Went to Marshalls and went crazy on elite essentials, and finally found the black gator shorts all for 50% off or more...

Originally Posted by dluv

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

22's?
Not some cheap, ghetto chrome looking joints I hope. New Maxima's are too clean for that nonsense. The rims that come with the SV (I think its SV..whatever the sport one is) look pretty nice.

I'll have to admit, those new Foams are growing on me.

Naw, not me.  First off I don't do chrome rims, its played out n ghetto me too.  Im puttin black 22's on n they wont b cheap. I like white cars on black rims, sets it off.  But i wont overdue this car.  Like i said i waann keep the Benz grown man, all factory and just do a little bit to the Maxima to stand out.

SV rims spray painted black look amazing.
Be sure to post pics when you get your rims fam.

Originally Posted by dluv

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

22's?
Not some cheap, ghetto chrome looking joints I hope. New Maxima's are too clean for that nonsense. The rims that come with the SV (I think its SV..whatever the sport one is) look pretty nice.

I'll have to admit, those new Foams are growing on me.

Naw, not me.  First off I don't do chrome rims, its played out n ghetto me too.  Im puttin black 22's on n they wont b cheap. I like white cars on black rims, sets it off.  But i wont overdue this car.  Like i said i waann keep the Benz grown man, all factory and just do a little bit to the Maxima to stand out.

SV rims spray painted black look amazing.
Be sure to post pics when you get your rims fam.

Back
Top Bottom