Official July 2011 Pick-Up Post: No Pic Quoting!

Picked up the teal foams today....also pic of my lil foam collection

1532pz6.jpg

pimp.gif
props to everyone starting the month off right. My recent vaca left me a little tight on dough, but I'm just starting to bounce back. I'll have some new things to post soon.

pimp.gif
props to everyone starting the month off right. My recent vaca left me a little tight on dough, but I'm just starting to bounce back. I'll have some new things to post soon.

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

dluv nice whip... get it tinted asap!!

Thnx HustlinFlip, throwin some 22's on this car.  N yea Dj being tinted tomrrow n grille changed. Gotta have the illegal tint on it. 

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

dluv nice whip... get it tinted asap!!

Thnx HustlinFlip, throwin some 22's on this car.  N yea Dj being tinted tomrrow n grille changed. Gotta have the illegal tint on it. 

Originally Posted by dluv

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

Less than a pair of foams retail, I swear it is just so unfair
laugh.gif

Foams do go hard, u came up big time, if i saw them for that price, instant cop.  Heres my other whip, picked up Monday night.  2011 Nissan Maxima. lovin this car.

May I ask what you do for a living?

Originally Posted by dluv

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

Less than a pair of foams retail, I swear it is just so unfair
laugh.gif

Foams do go hard, u came up big time, if i saw them for that price, instant cop.  Heres my other whip, picked up Monday night.  2011 Nissan Maxima. lovin this car.

May I ask what you do for a living?

22's?
Not some cheap, ghetto chrome looking joints I hope. New Maxima's are too clean for that nonsense. The rims that come with the SV (I think its SV..whatever the sport one is) look pretty nice.

I'll have to admit, those new Foams are growing on me.

22's?
Not some cheap, ghetto chrome looking joints I hope. New Maxima's are too clean for that nonsense. The rims that come with the SV (I think its SV..whatever the sport one is) look pretty nice.

I'll have to admit, those new Foams are growing on me.

These came in earlier this week.

Also got a pair of Retro Blue Foam Pro's that I ordered on the 24th that finally shipped yesterday. 

2ikskz6.jpg

Stock located Concords and this is what showed up.
30t6p3b.gif

Decided to keep them and order the Concords again.

33wv57l.jpg

Cool Grey 8's. Underrated.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

9fmum0.jpg

Have a pleasant Canada Day all.

These came in earlier this week.

Also got a pair of Retro Blue Foam Pro's that I ordered on the 24th that finally shipped yesterday. 

2ikskz6.jpg

Stock located Concords and this is what showed up.
30t6p3b.gif

Decided to keep them and order the Concords again.

33wv57l.jpg

Cool Grey 8's. Underrated.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

9fmum0.jpg

Have a pleasant Canada Day all.

Girl came home from work with some goodies
grin.gif
They had a giveaway today, haven't had a chance  to look at everything yet.. a few of the notables I noticed so far...

Free stuff always works for me
pimp.gif

Girl came home from work with some goodies
grin.gif
They had a giveaway today, haven't had a chance  to look at everything yet.. a few of the notables I noticed so far...

Free stuff always works for me
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom