Official July 2011 Pick-Up Post: No Pic Quoting!

Jaliskoe23 wrote:
Great pick ups, y'all...
Went to the outlets to pick up some Vans for my little one... ended up scooping these up for $20. Quality is pretty damn amazing, lol!

YES SIR!!!!

Dope a.sssss shoe. Still on hunt for the BLACK and the RED pair.

Caved in and got it. Love it.
2lkseit.jpg

Originally Posted by theLwerd

I am mepmhis - those 4's convinced me that after i'm done collecting jordans, i'm MOST DEFINITELY moving on to the penny line.

It is a must because next to MJ, Penny had one of the dopest signatures lines out there. A pair of Phoenix Penny IV's popped up on fleabay, but a half size too big...
mad.gif
soon enough I will have them.

Originally Posted by theLwerd

I am mepmhis - those 4's convinced me that after i'm done collecting jordans, i'm MOST DEFINITELY moving on to the penny line.

It is a must because next to MJ, Penny had one of the dopest signatures lines out there. A pair of Phoenix Penny IV's popped up on fleabay, but a half size too big...
mad.gif
soon enough I will have them.

Picked up these old outbreaks in size 11, i'm a sucker for old kicks and these are in great shape still 
roll.gif

5940225683_de3a0f07c5_z.jpg

Love the simple soles

5940225385_4087ed7e0e_z.jpg

Picked up these old outbreaks in size 11, i'm a sucker for old kicks and these are in great shape still 
roll.gif

5940225683_de3a0f07c5_z.jpg

Love the simple soles

5940225385_4087ed7e0e_z.jpg

Picked these up not too long ago....love them..I was surprised they actually held up at kixpo..

Picked these up not too long ago....love them..I was surprised they actually held up at kixpo..

Back
Top Bottom