Official July 2011 Pick-Up Post: No Pic Quoting!

Couple pick ups..

Cough Drops for $91 i had to.
glasses.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Also these came in the mail..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shout out to Never Wear Them for the 11's, dude is legit.
pimp.gif

Dope pickup on those Shy Pink SB

Good price on those uptempos but those are the most uncomfortable sneaker I've ever stuck my foot in, in a close battle with penny 1s
frown.gif
Head detective - Those 5s!!!!!! Good stuff

Dope pickup on those Shy Pink SB

Good price on those uptempos but those are the most uncomfortable sneaker I've ever stuck my foot in, in a close battle with penny 1s
frown.gif
Head detective - Those 5s!!!!!! Good stuff

Outlet run. Paul Pierce tee, Coughdrops, and Garnett retros. (Apologies for terrible webcam photo, left my camera elsewhere)
photoon20110716at1252.jpg

Outlet run. Paul Pierce tee, Coughdrops, and Garnett retros. (Apologies for terrible webcam photo, left my camera elsewhere)
photoon20110716at1252.jpg

They were ordered already, but ya you're right. I need to stop! just chill and relax until the Lebron Solar comes out and the Concords!

They were ordered already, but ya you're right. I need to stop! just chill and relax until the Lebron Solar comes out and the Concords!

Originally Posted by dkVCU

Best 6 bills I've spent in awhile..
tumblr_locesiJ6F61qcbkb3o1_1280.png
u probaly shouldnt have posted these jordan cool grey  11 and concordspicked up for 600  here then try to sell them in the 11.5 and up forum for 450 each

tumblr_locesiJ6F61qcbkb3o1_1280.png
u probaly shouldnt have posted these jordan cool grey  11 and concordspicked up for 600  here then try to sell them in the 11.5 and up forum for 450 each

Originally Posted by jordan11s

laugh.gif
That's a common occurrence on NT. People post pickups and state the price and the same night they're in the B/S Forum for triple the price. Can't knock the hustle though, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom