Official July 2011 Pick-Up Post: No Pic Quoting!

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by UKBased

Are those 180's a euro release only?
I think so. Dropped around this time last year, so if they haven't hit Stateside yet, I guess they're not gonna.

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

I figured, sometimes you guys in the UK get some of the cleanest color ways
I spotted that 180 cw at my NR about a month ago for $60...

Originally Posted by BigSlim773

dude goes thru the trouble of making a label to tell us its not our business, but yet puts up the receipt
Real Talk fam, the "none of your business label" is for reasons that obviously you know nothing about, therefore don't speak about it. 2nd, Posting the receipt is just to make u Retail price junkies sick!
roll.gif
roll.gif
U go right ahead and continue paying retail prices, and im going to go ahead and continue
roll.gif

qft...please

Originally Posted by BigSlim773

dude goes thru the trouble of making a label to tell us its not our business, but yet puts up the receipt
Real Talk fam, the "none of your business label" is for reasons that obviously you know nothing about, therefore don't speak about it. 2nd, Posting the receipt is just to make u Retail price junkies sick!
roll.gif
roll.gif
U go right ahead and continue paying retail prices, and im going to go ahead and continue
roll.gif

qft...please

Originally Posted by theLwerd

what's the story behind Urawas? Japan exclusive?

based on the soccer club, Urawa Dragons, playing in the Japanese league- initially an Asia exclusive but made it stateside.

Originally Posted by theLwerd

what's the story behind Urawas? Japan exclusive?

based on the soccer club, Urawa Dragons, playing in the Japanese league- initially an Asia exclusive but made it stateside.

Back
Top Bottom