Official July 2011 WDYWT: No Pic Quoting! VOL. IT'S HOT OUTSIDE!

What's good nt.....

Today.....

v5kd8x.jpg

28cdo95.jpg

r9plyc.jpg

Love the sprites. Kind of upset I passed... But vacation money > sneakers at the moment. Three week vacation starts now
wink.gif

Love the sprites. Kind of upset I passed... But vacation money > sneakers at the moment. Three week vacation starts now
wink.gif

thanks wicked! nice af1's good job keepin em clean after all these years
dem retro foams... got mine on preorder with deadstockshoes can't wait till around 7/31 when i get mines! patience...
nice tb3's and denim af1s (!)
sprites and bulls vi's looking fresh
today for me some low pro's (or pro b's, depending on what month you bought these in the early 2000's)
more pictures: http://kickitfresh.blogsp...ack-dunk-low-pro-3m.html

thanks wicked! nice af1's good job keepin em clean after all these years
dem retro foams... got mine on preorder with deadstockshoes can't wait till around 7/31 when i get mines! patience...
nice tb3's and denim af1s (!)
sprites and bulls vi's looking fresh
today for me some low pro's (or pro b's, depending on what month you bought these in the early 2000's)
more pictures: http://kickitfresh.blogsp...ack-dunk-low-pro-3m.html

Originally Posted by MartyMcLea

wink.gif
I got really lucky on mine cause im no where near any of the champs that released them or HOH but my bro got them in Indiana for me cause they sent 3 pair by accident and he happened to be at the mall that morning so i got lucky on mine

Originally Posted by MartyMcLea

wink.gif
I got really lucky on mine cause im no where near any of the champs that released them or HOH but my bro got them in Indiana for me cause they sent 3 pair by accident and he happened to be at the mall that morning so i got lucky on mine

Back
Top Bottom