Official July 2011 WDYWT: No Pic Quoting! VOL. IT'S HOT OUTSIDE!

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Nelly's UN DS'd.>

Jelly, I amGood %%@#
pimp.gif
And E, the dopeness of those Grinches and the pic increases the swagger of this thread ten fold

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

sk8, you plan to wear those 4's? and how many different pairs of camo shorts you got? i swear i seen you post like 5 at least.
the plan is to wear them before the summer is up. as for camo shorts i have about 10 but some i wear more than the others.

thanks everyone for the comments on the grapes and on the cement IVs

Million - Dope OG Playoff XI
pimp.gif
i can see The Glove, S. Kemp & Sam Perkins getting bashed on right now lol those came in a Black/orange nike box right?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

sk8, you plan to wear those 4's? and how many different pairs of camo shorts you got? i swear i seen you post like 5 at least.
the plan is to wear them before the summer is up. as for camo shorts i have about 10 but some i wear more than the others.

thanks everyone for the comments on the grapes and on the cement IVs

Million - Dope OG Playoff XI
pimp.gif
i can see The Glove, S. Kemp & Sam Perkins getting bashed on right now lol those came in a Black/orange nike box right?

just be careful sk8, they look DS and DS pairs are almost always doomed to crack. feel around the midsole for soft spots cuz that's where they crack.

just be careful sk8, they look DS and DS pairs are almost always doomed to crack. feel around the midsole for soft spots cuz that's where they crack.

Back
Top Bottom