OFFICIAL JULY 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Nike Oak Brook, IL

Jordan 17+ $170. NFSR.

Jordan 31 CNY $150. Random sizes.

Jordan 11 low Jeter size 8.5 on hash wall. Torn box. $200 but no extra hash discount.

MVP pass offer active.

Last edited:
So question about ordering through Nike.Com at a outlet store....

Plenty of times while walking through the aisles at a Nike outlet, I hear the employees often tell customers “we don’t have that, want us to order it or something similar online for you?”

And now it has me thinking. Often times Nike has a better price on a shoe on NDC that can be even cheaper with a discount such as the 20 percent summer sale going on right now. So long story short, will a outlet price match their own website? For example the PG2 is $90 at the outlet, yet for the same colorway it can be had on NDC for $60.

Will they sell it to you in store at the price? Or would they really just make you do a in store order and ship it to you? I’ve always wondered that

Yeah I really think it may be a manager's discretion. I haven't dealt with this situation first hand, but have seen it once or twice. I think we do price match online, but I'm not sure if they'll allow online discounts to be applied. For example: PG2 in store is $110. Online it's $100, but with a 20% sale it's now $80. They might price match the $100, but won't apply the 20%.

You have to remember the costs associated with a brick and mortar store compared to online. There's a reason people shop online after visiting a store: the prices are usually better because there's less overhead. So a brick and mortar outlet honoring an online sale and driving down in store product prices only stands to hurt the store's numbers. This is why I believe you won't get that extra 20%.

I'm not clear on it though. Definitely ask.

Back
Top Bottom