OFFICIAL JULY NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a negative on that I was told that there's a red flag wen they add multiple surveys...so they said just ask to separate each transactions on how many surveys u have and use it accordingly...I've done it everywhere Long Beach block Ontario San Leandro Livermore tejon...that's ur best bet...

I understand what you are saying, but I was answering the question. No, they are not suppose to stack them but can it be done? Yes. See my example below.
View media item 2489883

These survey GC goes into their system like a regular gift card as far as I can tell. Even when you do a return they will put it on a regular gc. However this weekend when I returned something at the Block. The cashier told me that she had to put it on a merch card since it was a survey gc. I didn't mind since I was going to buy something else with the merch card anyway. Had I gave her a hard time, it would be hard for them to prove that the $10 gc came from the survey.

For what's it's worth...

That's wat I'm saying big boss...where already screwed that we can't do phone orders cuz I would've jumped on the $45 kobe ad...but sometime u come up with pairs like these for $22
View media item 2489818I'm just saying...

They ran out of my size and the cashier was helping me order my size online and my size showed it sold out but it was because he had in the cart and he count check out. Long story short, he felt bad which is why he offer to allow me to use multiples $10 gc. He was cool and I was cool about him taking a long time and having issue with his mobile. But I ended up paying $9 and some change for them.

They have cut down on being able to stack survey cards in my experience
But I found a dude at one of my outlets who doesn't give 2 stones and let me stack as many as I could
After I gave him 3 cards he asked if I had anymore lol
And when one gave an error he kept trying for me
Like someone mentioned above it's entered as a gift card
So technically you could stack up to 10 if you wanted
It's not that they can't do it....they can but if cashier is following the rules they won't

Last edited:
As much as I am all for helping others out, especially the NTers, I wouldn't risk my job so someone could save 10 dollars. Risk/Reward is no where near worth it. 

Will they tell you over the phone if they have extra discounts going on . On the hash wall and stuff . Trying to go to ontario mills tomorrow

Was at Ontario Mills earlier today...20% off hash wall

Didn't notice anything that really stood out. Kobe XI ALT's were $65 plus discount, that's about it

IMG_0501.JPG
Winnipeg Canada nike outlet

Attachments

• IMG_0501.JPG
    IMG_0501.JPG
    929.8 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom