***OFFICIAL JULY PICK UP POST***vol. NO PIC QUOTING.!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by larrivee7
Wait. You only just got the royal/volts!?  I thought you had them already!
Of course, I'm guessin the emeralds are not wearable?
Nope. Somehow I just never ended up with them. Wasn't willing to pay stupid money for them, so it was just a matter of time. 
And they're actually looking wearable. Seem to be in the sweet spot of worn enough back in the day, but not worn to the point of midsole degradation. Just luck of the draw with storage conditions as always, so we'll have to see long term. But I wore them around the office on Friday for a couple hours and felt/looked fine 
happy.gif
  As a bonus, bought them from the guy who bought them originally and was a big Jr. fan. These were at the ballpark watching him play in '95/'96 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

For those asking, I bought out a pretty big collection for 23k. Im keeping some of the shoes and selling the rest.

23k Was well worth the purchase....

Back to the thread

30djj1d.gif

Been eye balling these for a while.. Finally pulled the trigger. Quality is amazing on these.. Nike should take some tips from Adidas with the crap they've been releasing lately...

And Finally got one..

whatever you do... dont watch DJ Greg Streets collection on youtube... got me looking for SBs all over again. I hate how cheap sneakers can be in the whole grand scheme of things.

Thx to TKBawlin95 for the Entourages, I'm loving them
smile.gif
scooped up a fuel band while i was at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom