OFFICIAL JUNE '10 WDYWT VOL. NBA FINALS ARE HERE!!! NO PIC QUOTING!!!

MJ234eva shut it down

those bordeaux are DoPe!!

clean playoff XIII up there also

To visit my dad in hospital (he's gonna be ok) Wearing some green to bring good Irish vibes.
68ant4.jpg

371701153.jpg
371701154.jpg

sneakermane nice fits bro,dalitso good to see you back hows the little you doing, wow June nice fits everybody

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

can anyone explain that blk/gold shirt mosthated770 posted?  i see them all around and dont understand.
DF!!
I don't think it necessarily started w/ Dungeon Family or if thats what he's referring too. I think the shirts in general started w/ Outkast and the "me & you & yo mama & cousin too" but I remember the Bulls one w/ Michael & Scottie & Toni and so on. I just don't remember which one was first or the where they actually started. 

Riverdale.....That's one dope fit.

Dreads...Those 95s are
smokin.gif
My bro. I never seen them before.

Oh BTW...Those OG VIIs a page back are CRACK!

MJ234eva just killed it....Collection post someday!?

And Densho, love the lightnings, good to see people actually rockin them (I love to wear them and break necks)

l Knicks Fresh Knick l-- Thx bro. Sick fit with the creamsicles back there
pimp.gif

And Andy you already know
smokin.gif

YO! Bourdeaux's and Creamsicles are flickin'
pimp.gif

"Debuted" these Sunday. Mom's would've been 55 yrs. old. Me and ol' girl went to Maggiano's.

30ix4cp.jpg

Caught a few looks, obviously.

I'm carrying one thing over from the now infamous "jailed" thread - Wade, I remember the 3 sec. rule. While it should be taken into account; so should the hand checking and hard fouls of the 80's/early 90's. A "hard foul" in 89 might draw you a one game suspension in '10.

DF!!!

Damn Ant! We know you like them, but you didn't have to show us 3 times...
laugh.gif

Wore this today:

I love this shirt!!

Back
Top Bottom