OFFICIAL JUNE '10 WDYWT VOL. NBA FINALS ARE HERE!!! NO PIC QUOTING!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

I'm carrying one thing over from the now infamous "jailed" thread - Wade, I remember the 3 sec. rule. While it should be taken into account; so should the hand checking and hard fouls of the 80's/early 90's. A "hard foul" in 89 might draw you a one game suspension in '10.

DF!!!

True dat, Ant my man.

But I'm ol' skool. I prefer the era of ball that Mike played in. This zone/help D that's played nowadays is just un-manly to me. If you can't stop one man playing man on man ball, you need to get beat. Or just out shoot him like Boston used to do Dominique & the Hawks.
But we don't get to see good offensive games like that anymore cause teams can slap 2 to 3 defenders on any great scorer.

Un-manly #%&@ I tell you.
roll.gif

I'm done with the basketball rant now.....continue with the fits, fellas.

^^^
aren't those the ones you wore and put back in the box so they could be deadstock again?

YO! Yeah. There's just something weird about adult men playing zone.

My man Proto un-DS'ing. Can't say he didn't this time.
pimp.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

^^^
aren't those the ones you wore and put back in the box so they could be deadstock again?

laugh.gif
it's funny how y'all twist stuff just to hate on me...

wore them on the carpet in my room to take a pic for my avatar, but never wore them on cement/out of my house until friday night (never posted them in wdywt trying to front either).
wink.gif

Proto please tell me you unwrapped your gift (the one in the pink) at the end of the night.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

HBD Man.

LCG7411 wow! Must be new to niketalk. Its good to see more female shoeheads out there!! I know yall gonna be rockin a lotta kicks us dudes cant because we cant wear kids and womens kicks (colorways and etc)!

YO!
laugh.gif
Damn that's a bunch of random #%+ shoe boxes
laugh.gif

Ol' girl in the hat aint that bad. But definitely, one in the pink is a keeper.

DF!!!

Nice fits everyone...

Proto - How you been dude? I swear, we all poke fun but we would all have a blast at the club... HAHA!!!!

Over the weekend for myself... Just getting around to posting...

lcg7411.....those patent 1's are
pimp.gif
  I wore mine into the ground, need to find some new ones
eek.gif
  looks like one hell of a bday night proto
pimp.gif

nice fits everyone, hopefully the thread this month stays much more positive

i don't know the ones he took the picture with are the best looking. I agree with them though. The one in the pink is fine.

Back
Top Bottom