OFFICIAL JUNE '10 WDYWT VOL. NBA FINALS ARE HERE!!! NO PIC QUOTING!!!

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

she's getting into sneaks tho. i'm about to cop her some dunks she designed on nikeiD and some infra 90's when they drop...
smh.gif

simpin aint easy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice bos i wish i could find that pair, you dont see them ofton, wore those the first day of school in 7th grade

Proto - Sick AM 1 fit

Yesterday
Un'Ds

eiv7ug.jpg

Today(can't wait for Friday to come, vamos Tri)
2gy7ub7.jpg

288yx4w.jpg

Nice stuff everybody
pimp.gif

Edit: posted yesterday and forgot
embarassed.gif

roll.gif

And these tonight
zmkx2v.jpg

Pana- thanks/sorry
laugh.gif

Was just about to break out the grey/yellow SC Trainers in the pic above today, but I saw rain coming.

larivee: both the AMs you have on in the above pics are crushing my soul right now.

ii2cky - You must have been in a heck of an accident to end up with casts on both of your feet...

laugh.gif

J/k man, dope Christos. I'm just salty because they don't make them in my size.

the ed hard-on stuff was a joke, for those who's heads it went over. i HATE that stuff (it took everything i got not to say something to that dude who used to post in here a few months ago with his ed hardy shirts on all the time, like it was fly
laugh.gif
)...

and it ain't trickin' if ya got it.
wink.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
nah, i just wanna see her in some fly kicks, not a big deal... besides, she's about to graduate from pharmacy school, she definitely got her own.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

five30 that pic makes me wnt to swoop them right now....
i'll wait til they hit ndc/swoosh then the employee store though
how do they feel compared to the lunar trainers?

Sheesh, alotta stuff went on in a day...for the record, yes we feel extremely blessed that our daughter is being raised in this environment of true love, honesty, faithfulness and Christianity.  Thank you for noticing
smile.gif

memphisboi55>> Yes that's our daughter
princess & jhobson5 &Sid Lugar >> Thank you for the kind words, always appreciated!!
pharO>> That pic was SPECTACULAR!!! That was the hot as anything, real talk, thank you so much.  Btw hadn't got a chance to say it yet, but your fits be killin' 'em, keep it comin' baby!
icopjordans82>> That purple is hot bro

Maaaan didn't realize it was that dark in the restaurant...but we didn't have any colorful beaters on so we thought we better post it anyway
wink.gif

6461624fa51bfc94efda6a2c8f142306e2068391.pjpg
ef4260d45aa60106f999baef473d89ee9f45ff33.pjpg

Fuser - 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 arriba El Tri bro. i expect Chicharito and Vela to do damage.
happy.gif

Mayhem - Sick 
pimp.gif

-Fuser- Dope 3's

Good to see someone rockin the Mexico team shirt. Wish it was back to NIKE though...

Hope they dont put Bofo or Conejo de portero. Si no, we lost Carnal. 6:30 AM Pacific time. Arriba Mexico Cabrones!

^^couldnt agree with u more man. mexico had a sick kit with nike, and yeah conejo is too old to start at keeper. not a fan of bofo or Guille Franco either.

I ran about 22M in LunarSwifts today for marathon training. I’m feelin’ more confident every time I run the course. I just need to run the inner city leg of the course to get the full preview.

I had to stop and this shot (excuse the cell phone pic)
2u5e0as.jpg

After 22M
1zo9bv6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom