OFFICIAL JUNE '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes too many people calling for info get the employees annoyed and start giving out BS info. efficiency is golden.
exactly, this is well known

C'mon man really? People are blowing up every out let's phones right now just to ask if there are any sales?

Riiiiight. As stated before, calling and asking is the most efficient thing to do. It's not like you are asking about stock. You are just asking about the sales for the weekend.

C'mon man really? People are blowing up every out let's phones right now just to ask if there are any sales?

Riiiiight. As stated before, calling and asking is the most efficient thing to do. It's not like you are asking about stock. You are just asking about the sales for the weekend.

i respect your take and all , but that doesnt really trump my own experiences. I've ordered a billion shoes through outlets/nikefind/etc. and ive run into some silly customer service just asking extremely basic questions. It's too situational and too many factors. Kudos to ANY info posted here at all, just think its a bit browbeating when people simply ASK a question that may be known. Its not about being lazy just trying to put yourself in the best position.

nothing more than a simple " not sure i didnt ask" should suffice.

Last edited:

i respect your take and all , but that doesnt really trump my own experiences. I've ordered a billion shoes through outlets/nikefind/etc. and ive run into some silly customer service just asking extremely basic questions. It's too situational and too many factors. Kudos to ANY info posted here at all, just think its a bit browbeating when people simply ASK a question that may be known. Its not about being lazy just trying to put yourself in the best position.

sorry but I still dont agree. a simple phone call during non peak moments is step 1. if the outlet person seems suspect then ask to talk to someone else.

not all deals run at outlet A run at outlet B, C, and D so just because I say, hey, my outlet said no, it doesnt mean thats the end all be all answer that could unrealistically snowball into pages of nothing. calling your outlet and POSTING AN UPDATE is what this thread is about. gathering info and passing it along.

I know what you're saying. Bad customer service is bad customer service, and there's always that risk. I also know that answering the phones is not an outlet employee's favorite part of the job and it can get annoying when the phones blow up, and sometimes they just try to do whatever to get you off the phone. In light of that,

1. When you get somebody on the phone who does seem to care - get info from them. Let them know you are trying to help them too. When I was one of the people running point around the flurry of B-grade drops like a year and a half ago, one thing I always did when I got somebody on the phone was to say, "Hey, I know you are probably getting a lot of calls about these; you know they are up on the forums. If you give me some stock info, I can post what sizes are left and which are sold out, which might help decrease the number of calls you get from people whose sizes are already gone anyway." Almost every employee I spoke to did that for me.

2. Post the info that you get. Yes, you may be asking for something that somebody else in the thread already knows - the best way to avoid that is for people to post the info they have so you know what others know.

Finally, I know that at times there are question that really probably could be best answered by another NTer and are barely worth calling and potentially bugging an employee (we want to protect the phone order ecosystem), but we also want to protect the thread. Once the mods are put in the position of subjectively determining what questions are okay and which aren't, that's a bad place. Questions will flood. People will accuse the mods of playing favorites. The no questions policy isn't perfect, but it's for the greatest good.

Not officially released at least...

nike-hyperposite-bhm.jpg

Leesburg Outlet has Lunar TR 1 in lime green/white/silver swoosh as of yesterday marked down to 49.99!!

Called about those "Cool Grey" Lebron 9s and they said the only sizes they had left were a 7.5 and 8 (or something like that). Small sizes. I asked if they were at any other outlet locations in a sz 12 and she said no.

So my quest for reasonably priced Lebrons continues....

Nike San Leandro Clarence Store Updates:

20% ALL SHOES

What I saw:

AF1 Blazer Packs Light Grey $49.99

AM1 AND 90 EM: $49.99-69.99

Air Jordan 2012 3 Tray Box Grey/Volt: $49.99

Nothing else caught my eye.

Nike San Leandro Clarence Store Updates:

20% ALL SHOES

What I saw:

AF1 Blazer Packs Light Grey $49.99

AM1 AND 90 EM: $49.99-69.99

Air Jordan 2012 3 Tray Box Grey/Volt: $49.99

Nothing else caught my eye.
They should have had it YESTERDAY! then the Barkley Posites, KD V and Flyknits would have been a STEAL!  That also means the Jordan 2012 3 tier box (B Grade) would be like $40!!!! That is CHEAP!

Last edited:
Less Ranting, Complaining about nike employees, and crazy questions. I thought this thread was for posting NIKE INFO. I get more Info. off one's post and I call the OUTLET.

Camarillo CA

NOTHING.

Jordan Grape Apparel for DAYS
including vintage windrunner jacket on clearance for like 90 - 40% off

THEY HAD Air Trainer BB51s for $35 - 20%, then some idiot bought the last 4 pairs

Nothing decent in a size 13 at the Potomac Mills Nike Outlet this morning. -20% off the hash wall but nothing great which was so disappointing because I had the $20 off $100 coupon burning a hole in my pocket.

Nike Factory at Arundel Mills will have those BHM Hyperposites, for $169.99. No phone orders as of now & they are set to release tomorrow. Good Luck everyone who wnats them!

Nike Factory at Arundel Mills will have those BHM Hyperposites, for $169.99. No phone orders as of now & they are set to release tomorrow. Good Luck everyone who wnats them!

Fugggggg dude...unreleased Hyperposites at Arundel Mills and KD is gonna be at the Nike store in Georgetown?

Went to DC a week too soon :-/...

Last edited:
They should have had it YESTERDAY! then the Barkley Posites, KD V and Flyknits would have been a STEAL!  That also means the Jordan 2012 3 tier box (B Grade) would be like $40!!!! That is CHEAP!
I was surprise they didn't do the 20% yesterday, which usually is when they begin their sales and when I usually come in.

FYI EVERYONE: THEY DO NOT ADJUST the 20% when if you bought the items a day before the sale.

I was surprise they didn't do the 20% yesterday, which usually is when they begin their sales and when I usually come in.

FYI EVERYONE: THEY DO NOT ADJUST the 20% when if you bought the items a day before the sale.
thanks for the info on the jordan 2012s. just placed an order for 45 shipped. what a steal.

Most stores will do a price adjustment if you buy something and than it goes cheaper within like a week or so. My local nike outlet has done it for me twice and not given me any problems or issues at all.

Clearance stores and Factory direct stores are different.  You would not be able to do price adjustments unless it is from its original store that you purchased it from.  For example, a shoe you buy from the clearance store may be cheaper than what the factory store sells it at.  So when the factory store scans the item, they have to follow what that shoe costs FOR them and not what the clearance store has it at.  So even with a sale price, the clearance store may have it cheaper.  If you were to return the item from a factory store to a clearance store to get the adjustment, most likely it won't happen because the clearance store policy is to have the item re-processed within 24 hours before you can repurchase the item at it's CHEAPER clearance price. 

Trust me...I've tried many times w/o any success.

For all the sneaker heads in Portland, OR the MLK factory store has limited amounts of jordan royal 1's and lebron x corks supposedly dropping tomorrow. Sorry I don't know prices or size runs.

Was talking with the guy AZ Mills Outlet about the Grape 5s they are selling tomorrow. Says they are clean and not stamped B-grades. If it were closer to me then I may try to go grab a pair since I didn't get one on the release, but its quite the drive..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom