OFFICIAL JUNE '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Just got off the phone with my favorite nike delivery service location.

Nothing has changed

If anyone interested i Just returned 2 "Balmain" Mercurials to The Block at Orange. Sz 10 and 9.5

Just picked up a pair of Jordan 11 Navy low for 129.99 with a $15 gift card. $115 out the door. They had a pair of NYC 10's size 12 for 129.99 i think behind the desk. Ask and call if anyone is interested. This is the East LA location (Whittier blvd.)

Nike twitter account holds some weight, and I don't want to act like I know it all, but I'm taking that "no phone orders" statement with a grain of salt until we start to see people in this thread get collectively shut out. Most of the people chiming in actually asking for phone orders are still saying they're good money. I had a person in store just yesterday ask me if he wanted me to check if another store had an item, maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like that implies a phone order.

Maybe I am biased, but death to phone orders does not mean death to this thread to me regardless. People still benefit in their regions significantly from what others post in their regions. Not only that, but when I see something in someone else's outlet it can help to make an educated guess at what could possibly be at my local outlet. Think about it, how many people didn't even think to check their outlet for something until someone posted it at another outlet?

Last edited:
Most of my shoe purchases this year were from phone orders.  My local NikeStore never has anything.  I just purchased two pairs of Kobe X and a Jordan XX9 Playoff pack for a grand total of 200 dollars after tax and shipping.  I will never be able to do that again if phone orders are no longer available.  

Update:  I spoke to Nike customer service, the person said they have not heard or been notified of any changes in company policy regarding phone orders.  A lot of conflicting information.  

Last edited:
hate it cause all three outlets in dfw never and i mean never get anything worth while .....im sure lazy nike outlet workers got this rollin' one less job now complaining about answering a phone smh already easy jobs now effortless.... oh well good things always come to an end...

hate it cause all three outlets in dfw never and i mean never get anything worth while .....im sure lazy nike outlet workers got this rollin' one less job now complaining about answering a phone smh already easy jobs now effortless.... oh well good things always come to an end...

They are probably doing this so that people locally actually have incentive go to the outlets before people in threads like these scoop up all the good stuff (I'm guilty of this as well). None of the phone orders ever randomly buy other stuff (i.e. socks, shirts, etc.) because we aren't in the store looking around but people who are in the store likely will.

As much as I hate this, I can see the business logic.

Last edited:
They are probably doing this so that people locally actually have incentive go to the outlets before people in threads like these scoop up all the good stuff (I'm guilty of this as well). None of the phone orders ever randomly buy other stuff (i.e. socks, shirts, etc.) because we aren't in the store looking around but people who are in the store likely will.

As much as I hate this, I can see the business logic.
nike just dont give a **** lol....its all about making $$$$ 

Nike is good in limiting supply...certain amount of pairs demographically....but phone orders are jeopardizing their allocation of supply. It's a good thing they stop phone orders so local plp who drive to outlet have more chance of copping sneakers too ..don't forget that reseller also can do phone order too.

According to the site for NFS in Auburn Hills Friday thru Sunday will be 20% off hash and 30% off clearance...anyone know why/for how long they moved start day for sales from Thursday to Friday ? :frown:

All that is true. Let local stores and their relations with phone orders continue as long as possible at their discretion. Call, ask for help, and be fair about it and I'm sure it would help everyone's case.

Good updates on store policy and we can pretty much move on from speculations from here on out before we flood the pages.

Almost end of month so stay tight on any patterns annual patterns such:

- Early July restock patterns
- NDC releases = returns scattered in most stores. Example: the "Hart" release that's been showing up a few days after NDC.
- Keep eyes and updates out on what's kept of hash throughout the weekend, what's pulled to back stock, and etc

Rumors of SWOOSH/MVP promos this coming August?....

Start planning.

Last edited:
Update for my previous post: Flushing, Queens Nike Clearance has already started their weekend sale today. Skyview Mall website stated the sale starts tomorrow but it actually starts today. 20% off footwear.

View media item 2078650
I got one for fathers day. It said activate it and load it with money at the factory store and give it as a gift to your pops. Bogus. Nike, if you gonna send a gift card make sure its got cash on it

got the same thing... day after my graduation.. opened it up and it said reward your graduate... i got excited

checked balance and it was 0... :x

If anyone interested i Just returned 2 "Balmain" Mercurials to The Block at Orange. Sz 10 and 9.5

picked up sz 10 for 140. they have a bunch of Aquas for 140. They have one flu game 12 sz 10 for retail. I was going to pick it up but it has quite a few glue stain.

Back
Top Bottom