Official JUNE 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

Pigeon forge had nike air force 1 all white 49.99 scattered sizes.nike air force 1 all star patent leather blue ones for 49.99 scattered sizes

AL's Sports has Zoom Kobe IV's for $80.  Three different colors, limited sizes.  Mens 7.5-10.5 only

http://www.alssports.com/Default.aspx
or
PH# (888)752-5151

Appears to be Draft Day, MPLS and Black/Red

$79.99 with Free Shipping

pimp.gif

the wrentham outlets in mass had the kobe IV's for 80...

i think one of them were the phillys, the other one was the color similar to those...

hashwall was 20% off, nothing really, picked up a pair of all black zoom hustles for 40+20% = 32

to add on they had the air jordan 1 high strap black/yellow's for 40 bucks. only about like 10-15 of them left.. sz 10 to 13ish i think

*If its against the rules, please delete this:

I got some ugly shoes as a gift from my dads uncle, and I was wondering if I can return them at a FTL, FA, or Champs without the receipt. I know they were purchased from one of those stores because they told us, but they didn't specify which. I saw them today for like 49.99, which is what I think they paid for them so I am willing to take that.
I dont care if I cant get cash back but I would like to buy another pair that I can wear.

Thanks!

sorry justhotkicks if this isn't allowed but I didn't know where else to put it.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

I got some ugly shoes as a gift from my dads uncle, and I was wondering if I can return them at a FTL, FA, or Champs without the receipt. I know they were purchased from one of those stores because they told us, but they didn't specify which. I saw them today for like 49.99, which is what I think they paid for them so I am willing to take that.
I dont care if I cant get cash back but I would like to buy another pair that I can wear.

Thanks!

sorry justhotkicks if this isn't allowed but I didn't know where else to put it.

return fraud at its finest

if ur going to do it just do it and dont post here

by posting here ur giving written confirmation that you plan to commit a crime

although unlikely to happen it could bite u in the @!+ if u get in trouble

Originally Posted by utl768

Thanks!

how is it a fraud ? He didnt like the shoe so he want to return them. Most store are willing to take it back as long as they 're not worn

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Thanks!

how is it a fraud ? He didnt like the shoe so he want to return them. Most store are willing to take it back as long as they 're not worn

It's technically not a fraud...They'll just ask for his ID, and take down his information on the computer. You're only allowed to do it a certain amount of times within a 6-12 month period at each store. Something like that, but you get the point.

who cares what happens with this guys return....it's on ALL on HIM!!!

Back to the deals......

Riverhead NY Nike Outlet Store

FSR on all below

brown/white Pippen 1's $79.99

Black/Black Penny II's $109.99

Black/Blue Penny III's $89.99

Almost every color of the Jordan Aplha 1's

Airmax Tailwind White/Red/Black/Yellow $31.99

Baby Blue Airmax 1's (Attack Pack) $69.99

Originally Posted by swtaznboy503

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Thanks!

It's technically not a fraud...They'll just ask for his ID, and take down his information on the computer. You're only allowed to do it a certain amount of times within a 6-12 month period at each store. Something like that, but you get the point.
Also if he is pretty sure they were brought at one of those stores, they are ALL owned by the same company, so whether they were brought at FA & returned to Champs or whatever it all on the bottom line.

Keep in mind Footaction and Footlocker place a sticker along the rim of the shoe box lid describing the store and item number of the shoe. All my Footaction and Footlocker boxes have this.

Folsom, Ca:
B-Grade LBJ VII - this C/W - in most sizes

041246_1_p.jpg

Also, a few White/Red/3M LBJ VI (I believe its the LA colorway) 99.99

saw a 9, and other scattered sizes.

If the item rings up on the system and the manager will take it, then who cares?

Very rarely will anyone get a huge come up on return something from FL/FA/Champs that wasn't originally there. If FL Inc. wants to put a stop to it, they're doing a terrible job at it.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

If the item rings up on the system and the manager will take it, then who cares?

Very rarely will anyone get a huge come up on return something from FL/FA/Champs that wasn't originally there. If FL Inc. wants to put a stop to it, they're doing a terrible job at it.

Word. I think you can still buy of EAs and return for full price via GC or Store Credit. Footlocker is eventually gonna die because they lose money on every sale

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Word. I think you can still buy of EAs and return for full price via GC or Store Credit. Footlocker is eventually gonna die because they lose money on every sale

Now THAT is return fraud. If we're talking returning a $49.99 item that's in stock, then no. But buying something at 50% and the returning it for an excluded item is a no-no. Corporate monitors the EA (which is why my corporate connect hasn't given me or anyone her EA since Feb) and employees DO get fired because of this.

CoolGrayMemo's situation is a honest return. Buying something at 50% off and acquiring an excluded item by taking advantage of the system is considered fraud.

i just took 'em to Folsom Nike Store just to be safe; I got 39.99 in a gift card. 10 dollars less than what I would have gotten at another store, but I know it wont be fraud there since they were Nike.

Thanks for the help NT.

nike outlet tulare ca 559-685-9711
i believe they had the same lebron vii's that the folsom outlet had for about $99, not sure just did a quick glance. think they were b-grades, full size run. only thing interesting i did pick up were the rising sun xii's. no men's, just kid sizes 5.5 and 6.5 on the hash wall. not certain how many they had 'cuz they got my pair in the back when i asked if they had any other sizes since the only one they had on the hash was the 6.5. price was $39.99 and were a-grade, not b-grade. not a bad price for some kids shoes or for your girls.

Here is my outlet contribution, well the mentionable ones imo...both outlets had the typical reports we've been hearing like jordan spizikes and the fusions etc.

Ontario Mills
Lebron VII White/Navy B-grades FSR 109.99
Gold Flightposite CW of the hyperdunks FSR 69.97
Jordan Cover 3 FSR 69.99
Kobe shorts 24.99
Lebron Shorts (black/dunkman green) the shorts i bought from NTLA and posted a while back to match the dunkmans; ontario has them for 24.99 for those still looking for them.

For all you Sheed Fans they had this dope shirt for 19.99 (i thought it was hilarious)...they had it in yellow and grey
Rasheed-Wallace.jpg

Flightclubs (grey/white/blue/purple) FSR and Tony Parker POP edition FSR 59.99
Zoom BB2 All black 59.99 I believe
Zoom Hustle all black 34.99
Kobe IV Gold Medal and Away Gradients Hash wall (GM were small sizes like 8-8.5; gradients smallest was 10.5, not sure if bigger sizes available)
Lebron VII NFW White/red 109.99 i believe
Lebron VI white/red 99.99 or something like that
Lebron Soldier 3 TB White/red 47.99 or 54.99 (i think that was the price, sorry i forgot it, but it was pretty cheap)
Garnett 3 (air max 3) black/grey 59.99 or 69.99 i cant remember that price since i only picked up the ones below.
Garnett 3 (air max 3) black/hyper blue 47.97
Jordan spizikes
Pippens black/white/purple
Uptempos (black/volt green; black/red; black/silver) 99.99
Penny 1/2 Cent silver 99.99
Lebron MVP Shirt 19.99

im trying to remember what i saw since this was over the weekend, if i remember anything else ill post it.

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Now THAT is return fraud. If we're talking returning a $49.99 item that's in stock, then no. But buying something at 50% and the returning it for an excluded item is a no-no. Corporate monitors the EA (which is why my corporate connect hasn't given me or anyone her EA since Feb) and employees DO get fired because of this.

CoolGrayMemo's situation is a honest return. Buying something at 50% off and acquiring an excluded item by taking advantage of the system is considered fraud.
UNBORNSEED
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

dont say or do that anymore...first of all EAs are for EMPLOYEES and you are very lucky to have a connection for it...but dont go pulling moves like that and think you are getting away with it...sooner or later its going to catch up with corporate and they will continue to take away EAs and even lessen the %age we could get...its happened to nike and it can happen here too...people that do these things and abuse the EA only ruin it for people who truly appreciate the 50%...a lot of employees are getting fired each EA and a lot of people are getting warned for it...slowly its going to get to corporate and its going to be taken away when they see that its being abused beyond what they expect...stay humble
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dont abuse things cuz you think youre ballin saving a petty 40$...

an example is this girl i know that worked for nordstroms...she was basically pulling some "shady" stuff with giftcards and things and ended up getting fired and charged with embezzlement and grand theft...companies do look out and will prosecute to the fullest, trust me...

on a lighter note,

shoetrends has a lot of new stuff up

new green janoskis $65
nike sb bruin wht/blk $55
backwards grape 95s $105
another ship of varsity blue am 1 QS $70

completely legit and quick shipping

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Lebron Shorts (black/dunkman green) the shorts i bought from NTLA and posted a while back to match the dunkmans; ontario has them for 24.99 for those still looking for them.
pics?

Back
Top Bottom