Official JUNE 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

justhotkicks wrote:
Originally Posted by STEVE BANX

18albee wrote:

Subakus in the states.. thats rare. Nice bro, any other colors?

NOPE...JUST THE ONE PAIR I PICKED UP .. SORRY

Then your post doesn't belong in here. It belongs in Sneaker Showcase.

DO NOT post pick-ups.
JUST TRYING TO GIVE PPL THE HEADS UP ON WHATS OUT THERE. IM SURE THAT FL CITY WASN'T THE ONLY OUTLET TO RECIVE SUBAKKUS. MAYBE SOMEONE WILL CALL AROUND AND FIND OTHER C/W's, THEN POST THE INFO & THAT IS WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT RIGHT ? BTW  I HEARD ORLANDO MIGHT HAVE SOME IN TO. DONT KNOW WICH OUTLET, HAVENT CALLED BUT IT DOSENT HURT TO TRY

Anyone have the barcode # for NR on either the spiderman or philly kobe iv's? Are the code different in size? I called couple NR and the employee's that answer the phone were clueless. Anyone have any luck phone order from a specific NR?

Originally Posted by AJ XI Freak

Anyone have the barcode # for NR on either the spiderman or philly kobe iv's? Are the code different in size? I called couple NR and the employee's that answer the phone were clueless. Anyone have any luck phone order from a specific NR?

In my experience the nikes are stickered with a generic NIKE MENS HASH XXX not specifix to model or price.

there is no number

everything is called nike men hash

unless the employees knows sneakers then ur out of luck

Originally Posted by utl768

there is no number

everything is called nike men hash

unless the employees knows sneakers then ur out of luck
thanks guys, i'll keep trying hoping to find a knowledgeable employee...

^^ lucky. i would love another pair of kobe IV's at discount.

NR here in NYC has pretty much NOTHING. only thing somewhat cool that they had was the snake pool hyperdunk lows. (laker gold/purple for those who aren't sure).

they had some nice movado watches though, lol.

Originally Posted by moorevisual

NR in Buckhead GA (ATL) has those "spiderman" Kobes sz 8.5, 9, 10, 10.5 as of 10 min ago
Just called..they said they haven't received any Kobes..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by moorevisual

NR in Buckhead GA (ATL) has those "spiderman" Kobes sz 8.5, 9, 10, 10.5 as of 10 min ago
Just called..they said they haven't received any Kobes..
like the other guys were saying, i doubt the employees there know sneakers enough to distinguish what's what.  but i saw those sizes there with my own two eyes tonight

Oceanside outlet was dead...

Only thing worth while was workout gloves for $1.99 and winter hat & glove sets also $1.99

Pics of SBs will post later  

For those of you in so.cal chino NR has scatter sizes of Kobe IV's in philly & spiderman's that just came in, not a whole lot there, so get'em fast if your looking for them...

dont bother calling, employee's at NR's are clueless what Kobe IV's are, I tried calling a few out of states and other cities, I'm sure those stores had them, either they were too lazy or didnt know what they are.

good luck!

South Chi (773) 846-5460

Starting tomorrow, the all black Lebron's VI's will be on sale for $30.00 size 9.5 and lower.
Flightposite II all black will be also marked down to $55.
Black/Blue/Grey air Bakins wil be marked down to $38.00.

forgot to mention they have a few scatter sizes of Total Air Max Uptempo in White/Navy as well in NR @ Chino, CA for $49.99

Originally Posted by bigj505

damn lines busy at south chi lol

Was on the line with someone but she said the sold out of size 11, so I didnt order...

THANK YOU TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER...

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by bigj505

damn lines busy at south chi lol

Was on the line with someone but she said the sold out of size 11, so I didnt order...

THANK YOU TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER...
man i just wanted my size 9.5s.
o well i guess

and yes, thanks SLP Product

bigsupa wrote:

Only thing worth while was workout gloves for $1.99 and winter hat & glove sets also $1.99

DOSE NE1 HAPPEN TO KNOW THE NUMBER TO OCEANSIDE OUTLET. CANT FIND IT IN GOOGLE AND ALL ITS GIVING ME THE THE SACRAMENTO NUMBER

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^ Thanks for the info,
eek.gif
at how fast the big sizes sold out. Now there's only 8-9.5, 10.5

No more 9's or 9.5 's now.

XI's all gone....with the quickness!!

Anniversary III's, IV's and IX's are FSR (8-13)  

Originally Posted by STEVE BANX

bigsupa wrote:

DOSE NE1 HAPPEN TO KNOW THE NUMBER TO OCEANSIDE OUTLET. CANT FIND IT IN GOOGLE AND ALL ITS GIVING ME THE THE SACRAMENTO NUMBER

GOOGLE MAPS...FTW!!! LOL
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by NK47

XI's all gone....with the quickness!!

Anniversary III's, IV's and IX's are FSR (8-13)  

Where? What's NDC?

Bend Outlet 541-382-7700 

A few size 9.5's left and some smaller sizes as well left on the hash wall for $37.97. (i got the last 10, not sure about bigger sizes)

nike-air-max-1-black-red-white-1-520x320.jpg

Back
Top Bottom