Official JUNE 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

As of Sunday night, the Nike Factory Store in Reno/Sparks, Nevada had these two trainers:

Nike Air Trainer SC 2010 69.99 (or 79.99) in Near FSR of both on the hash wall
 http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...uploads/2010/02/2010-7.jpg&imgrefurl=<a href=/www.">http://www.$##+$$$@**+%!.com/niketr...a=N&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbs=isch:1" id="apf9">
images

Originally Posted by HTXMade

Wt kind of socks are those eciaccord?

These are the socks they come with.
trainer-sc-2010-bo-jackson-pujols-pack-3.jpg

The entire pack is pure quality. The leather, packaging, socks etc. It's all quality.

Originally Posted by rawdog805

Anyone know the style number for the jacket in deer park?? As well as how thick the jacket is.

THE JACKET WAS GOOD FOR THE FALL...OR SPRING

I'LL ASK MY BOY DOS EQUIS FOR THE STYLE # WHEN HE GETS TO WORK..

only big and small sizes left of the volts. they have 11.5 and over, and 8.5 and under

YAOWA305, NO PROB MAN. REMBER WHAT I TOLD U WHAT WAS GONNA DROP AT FL CITY..  COPPED 2 PEERRRRZZ
laugh.gif
roll.gif

GOT THE HEADS UP THAT SUM1 RETURNED 2 PAIRS OF BIN2 ( CRAAAAAAAZY). SURE ENOUGH I WENT IN AND THERE THEY WERE. COPPED FOR 210.00+TAX
IM GOOD FOR THE NEXT 2 MONTHS
YAOWA305. HIT ME UP SO U CAN GET UR PAIR

Originally Posted by STEVE BANX

Originally Posted by swtaznboy503

all they have left are a size 7.5...What outlet was it again that still have these? I'm going to try and get a price match asap
\
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR,  BO'S OR UPTEMPOS ?

The uptempos

Originally Posted by dj B Milk

Hey STEVE BANX, what shoe is the "BIN2" you were referring to? Thanks

hes referring to the jordan bin 23 II's .. Thanx steve for picking up the other pair for me  

Arizona Mills Nike has Kobe Kill Bills marked down to $29.99 a piece. I believe 10- 10.5 was the biggest size- not sure though.
killbill-2.jpg

kobe-kill-bill-auto-flight-nike-big-02.jpg

The secret hook ups!^^ What is that going to help us with?

Why even bother sharing, when most of us can't get a pair?.........

Back
Top Bottom