Official JUNE 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

uptempos all gone, i guess the beast were out.
Not really, he posted that way earlier in the day. Last time they sold out in like 2 hours or less. Thanks for the info, was able to give my good friend a heads up and he finally got a pair

^^^ great post on them Kill Bills, I called and grabbed a pair of the kill bill Big Nike Highs...supposedly I got the last 10.5 but it seemed like there were other sizes left...good deal for a decent looking shoe with an awesome theme IMO

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

The secret hook ups!^^ What is that going to help us with?

Why even bother sharing, when most of us can't get a pair?.........

THERE WER ONLY 2 PAIRS. I HOOKED YAOWA305 UP WITH ONE.  WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOT BUY THE SHOE AND POST IT FOR YOU OR SOMEONE ELSE. SORRY BUDD ONLY 2 PAIRS POPPED UP.

Originally Posted by STEVE BANX

THERE WER ONLY 2 PAIRS. I HOOKED YAOWA305 UP WITH ONE.  WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOT BUY THE SHOE AND POST IT FOR YOU OR SOMEONE ELSE. SORRY BUDD ONLY 2 PAIRS POPPED UP.

There wasn't even a point in postin that up...It was just a return so why post it? especially when you're gonna cop a pair for yourself, and 1 for your buddy. There was no point to that post except for braggin rights

Originally Posted by STEVE BANX

There wasn't even a point in postin that up...It was just a return so why post it? especially when you're gonna cop a pair for yourself, and 1 for your buddy. There was no point to that post except for braggin rights

From my Florida City trek this morning...

I copped a pair of these.

Full size run on all of those EXCEPT for that last pair that I'm holding up.  Don't know which Dunks those are specifically, but, they were going for 34.97 on the back wall.  And, being the nice gentleman that I am, I took the time to see how many pairs they had in the sizes available...

6.5 - 1
7 - 1
8.5 - 3
9 - 4
9.5 - 1
10 - 1
10.5 - 2
11 - 1
12 - 2
15 - 1

This was as of 12:45 p.m. today.

So, try your luck if you want 'em.

(305) 248-7991

Just spoke with a factory manager who confirmed she had 18-20 pairs of SPaceJam XI B-grades earlier this week.  They sold out in 15 minutes or 2-3 customers.

Bummed, yet optimistic that we may find more. 
nerd.gif

Lets get to work!

I called about 3 hours after placing my initial order to CANCEL my transaction, but the manager said FedEx already shipped out my Uptempo's.

If anyone is interested in a size 8.5 for what I paid, drop me a PM.

via Twitter:

lacelocked.com restocked on some old goodies for great prices in random sizes:

AJ5 DMP $250
AJ1 DMP $160
1/2 Cent Blue $180
Copper Foamposite $175
AJ6 Oreo $120
AJ6 Charity B-Grade $160
AJ6 Lakers $115
AJ6 Olympic $140
AJ2 $115
LiveStrong AF1 $150
Lebron 7 Dunkman $160
AJ9 Powder Blue $115
AJ 1 Silver Anniversary $120

It's in the "Restock" section

check your local marshalls
Hypermax TB (red/wht) and (blk/wht) - $69.99
1/2 cents (blk/green) - $99.99

Limerick, PA (Update is from a few days back)
610-327-1748

Air Penny III Blk\Blk $79.99
Sharklaid Blk\Purp $39.97
Uptempo Blk\Red $99.99
Uptempo Blk\Silver $99.99
Air Pippen Blk\Purp $79.97
Half Cents Sil\Blk  $99.99
Nike Air 3 Siil\Blk $89.99
Nike Air Max Lebron VII Wht\Red $109.99
Nike Blazer Mid ACG PREM Blk\Skeleton $34.97

They had Near FSR in all

Hibbetts Sports in STL Mills has anniversary XIs sz10.5&11
and retro 2 QF sz9&10(I just returned the 2s)

This update is for my fellow central florida shoeheads.  Mens closet selling the infrared pack as of right NOW!!! $375 flat. Not bad of a price considering you'd get em a week ahead and dodge all the rush on the 19th.

STL Mills
nothing major all the usual dunks n Jordan team stuff
428750 010 Lebron MVP t-shirt $15 or $19
365752 072 $37.97
336608 041 $24.96
uptempo max white/blue $89.99
36258 100 kobe V chaos T $15

I went to the Nike Outlet in Perryville MD and the only shoes I even remember are the Blk/Red & Blk/Silver Uptempos for ~$100 and Jordan 1 Alpha Blk/Red for $89

Back
Top Bottom