Official JUNE 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RipC

Still holding out hope of finding some LeBron 8s on a hash wall somewhere, not holding my breath though.

Do a nike find with the style number
Quite a a few of them were there the beginning of this year.
Blackout V1
Veteran V1
White/Red V3
Royal Blue V3
"Home" V2
These were all @ outlets not to long ago

This is not a request, but a question: Did the blackout total foam maxes ever make it to outlets? I feel like it had to. (waits to get attacked by people saying "do your homework")

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

This is not a request, but a question: Did the blackout total foam maxes ever make it to outlets? I feel like it had to. (waits to get attacked by people saying "do your homework")
I remember seeing them at the South Chi location a while ago.

In short supply, yes... But we havent got did blk cement 3s, concord 11s, and all the other heat from last fall...I think Nike knows that they can package b-grades and charge full price and we will buy them. That's why we see less selection more and more on our hash walls.

Not sure if this is the place for this but if you go to shopnicekicks.com and us coupon code summer50 you get 50% off your order. They have some Lebron 9 lows and Kobe 6 and 7's available.

Originally Posted by domogotsole

Not sure if this is the place for this but if you go to shopnicekicks.com and us coupon code summer50 you get 50% off your order. They have some Lebron 9 lows and Kobe 6 and 7's available.

says nike products cant be ordered online at this time...

San Ysidro Nike Outlet HAD Metallic V's yesterday...
I found out super late
frown.gif

Both Camarillo and Ontario sold out of the IV’s just a heads up so no one waste a trip or anything

Concords at Kissimmee Clearance outlet.  Don't get too excited they are only in kids sizes.  I think they had like 10 pairs of 1Y for 39.99.
they also had 

Jordan 2012 White Black $99.99

Jordan 2011 Black Black $89.99

Jordan 2011 Red White    $89.99

Jordan 2010 Metallic Silver $89.99

Nike Riverhead Factory just received pairs of the White Cement Jordan 4 Retro. These are B-Grade and are priced at $129.99. I took a look at them and they look pretty good. We will be releasing tomorrow morning at 730AM. Please line up orderly towards left side of the store. There will be NO HOLDS and NO PHONE ORDERS. We will not give you any information on quantities or how they look etc if you try and call the store.

Store address is
1520 Tanger Mall Drive
Riverhead ny 11901

Thank you very much,
Nike Riverhead

Thanks cork, but the Kobe's r sold out and the 95's r just about gone...found my size at grapevine tx , on hold now trying to see if they will price match...will update if they do, but they r ringing up at $100

I had plans on going to riverhead on saturday. Cant go tomorrow due to work.
frown.gif

How come woodbury commons isnt answering their phone?

(845) 928-8838

Originally Posted by bigsupa

So mad I'm near RiverHead but got not a single shot of getting these

Thanks but now I'm pissed!

#retiredsneakerhead
why don't you have a shot? Go there at 7:30 you'll get your pair!

Originally Posted by ilikecupnoodles

Nike Riverhead Factory just received pairs of the White Cement Jordan 4 Retro. These are B-Grade and are priced at $129.99. I took a look at them and they look pretty good. We will be releasing tomorrow morning at 730AM. Please line up orderly towards left side of the store. There will be NO HOLDS and NO PHONE ORDERS. We will not give you any information on quantities or how they look etc if you try and call the store.

Store address is
1520 Tanger Mall Drive
Riverhead ny 11901

Thank you very much,
Nike Riverhead
Did you get GS sizes too or just Men's?

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by ilikecupnoodles

Store address is
1520 Tanger Mall Drive
Riverhead ny 11901

Thank you very much,
Nike Riverhead

I spoke with Julian yesterday at Riverhead and he told me pairs were being re-routed to oceanside?
nerd.gif
I am Julien and that is not the case. Riverhead will be releasing tomorrow at 730.

The guys at the Gurnee Mills Nike Store are saying that the IV release will be a wristband release with no set date. However, the employees sound confused and don't even know themselves. They said they haven't even gotten the shoes yet. 
tired.gif
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom