Official JUNE 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by drewguy21

If you flip through the pages here: http://shop.bdgastore.com...lections/nike-sportswear - you will not be disappointed. (Air Flows, Roshes, Nike x Liberty, Mayflys + more)

Bro, this is a Nike factory store outlet thread. Also, nothing decent on that site.
Yeah? Have you checked out previous pages of this discussion? ... With each of the models I mentioned, especially the mayflys - I'd say it's worth a check

Originally Posted by SounDWav3

The guys at the Gurnee Mills Nike Store are saying that the IV release will be a wristband release with no set date. However, the employees sound confused and don't even know themselves. They said they haven't even gotten the shoes yet. 
tired.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Now outlets are doing wristbands too? I cant. I just cant.

** nike over in woodbury just told me theyre not getting cement 4s.

Georgetown Premium Outlets:
FSR's in:
Jordan 2012 Supreme Orange/Black -$149.99
Jordan 2012 black/White -$129.99
Jordan 2011 Anthracite/White - $119.99
KD 3- Black/White -$69.99 (I think?)

Nice stuff on the hash wall, lots of dunks (black/red, white/green, black/orange), tokis, AF1s, Hyperdunks, and everything was 30% off

lots of Kobe Elite socks too

Anybody at river head could update me with how many people are there? I'm coming from jersey now

Nike Riverhead Factory just received pairs of the White Cement Jordan 4 Retro. These are B-Grade and are priced at $129.99. I took a look at them and they look pretty good. We still have a decent quantity. There will be NO HOLDS and NO PHONE ORDERS.

Store address is
1520 Tanger Mall Drive
Riverhead ny 11901

Thank you very much,
Nike Riverhead

S/O TO MY INSIDE CONNECT FOR THE INFO...HAD SOMEONE ON THE INSIDE GRAB MY PAIR!

AND FROM WA HE TOLD ME THERE WERE PLEEEEENTY...NO LINES NO CAMPERS NO RESELLERS AND THE BOX WAS THE EXACT SAME AS THE A GRADE!

GOOD LUCK oODeZzY

Originally Posted by oODeZzY

Anybody at river head could update me with how many people are there? I'm coming from jersey now

You should be fine, there were plenty of pairs this morning

Glad you got your pair bigsupa

Got my IV's from Riverhead. Decent quality. Box has the red label instead of black and a red "B" stamped on the size tag. They had many pairs left when I left around 8 am. Just beware they sell one per customer. Thanks to ilikecupnoodles my lil brother will have a good birthday now.

Riverhead Factory
1 (631) 369-0706

Also had Kobe VI (429659 010) 79.97 plus 30% off. Comes to $55.97

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

damb. need these Cements in a 9...but no phone orders...anywhere?
30t6p3b.gif

A size 9 is needed, if phone orders were available I would cop in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

drewguy21 wrote:

If you flip through the pages here: http://shop.bdgastore.com...lections/nike-sportswear - you will not be disappointed. (Air Flows, Roshes, Nike x Liberty, Mayflys + more)

Bro, this is a Nike factory store outlet thread. Also, nothing decent on that site.

This was NEVER exclusive to Nike Factory stores. Never.

Also

KEEP THE FREE-POSTING/REQUESTS/USELESS POSTS AWAY FROM THIS THREAD.

It's the same people choosing to ignore the same rules over and over again.

Originally Posted by midwestRZN458

showed up at s chicago at 10:30. Sold out of the concords
I got them, but then I woke up in traffic on my way there, checked niketalk, and saw they were sold out.lol

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

How could I findout what outlets Concords released to? Nikefind?
I tried that and the lady told me no where had them, now I feel like I have to keep checking my local outlet

^^ no wristbands! And the way they were disappearing quickly (before opening), I would bet there aren't any.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

^^ no wristbands! And the way they were disappearing quickly (before opening), I would bet there aren't any.
Ah.  Thanks for the info man.  I'm down in Tucson, so i'm not gonna stress over it.  I'll probably just head to our nikestore here and checkout the hash wall.  They had some hyperdunk colorways a few weeks back, and hopefully they'll still be there for under $50.  Great shoes to ball in.

Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets CT

Air Jordan 2011 Blackout 89.99 not many sizes
Air Jordan 2011 White Red 119.99 FSR
Air Jordan 2010 White Red on the hash wall scattered

i'm not entirely sure of the prices, but they should be within a 10 dollar range i usually take pictures, but was disappointed when i arrived.

Question: would ppl mind if i updated with nike sportswear t shirt selection? i love the 2 for 30 tees and usually go in, but not sure if NT would care if i added t shirt details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom