Official JUNE 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by marcushatten

Originally Posted by bigsupa

If you think DP sucks Oceanside is even worse...

Staff at Deer Park are mad cool and legit! better than Riverhead
yea i live pretty close to oside, other than a decent pair of am90s once a year its garbage

Oceanside had some Kobes and Free Runs.  Better than any shoes Deer Park has had this year.  DP has the better clothes and gear but not as good as they used to have.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by crup a holic

Lots of people go to river head in long island, I think there is in the tanger outlets further out in long island, and then there's jersey gardens (garbage store, staff full of %%+%$@@', real jerk off managers). That's it. Hope that helps That's why this thread is so valuable because we can call all these other stores for phone orders!
The Riverhead one has decent stuff.  The Deer Park one sucks.  I just found out recently about the Oceanside one.

If you think DP sucks Oceanside is even worse...

Staff at Deer Park are mad cool and legit! better than Riverhead

You can also check out Woodbury Commons .. they usually have the goods during the week .. weekends forget about it 

Nothing at Arundel Mills other than Rondo and Westbrook Hyperenforcer PE's... FSR as well (as of yesterday)

Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23

Originally Posted by oldsole73

GALAXY DUNK HIGH "ROGUE GREEN" (503766-300) $59.99
1 (920) 699-4950

http://www.corkclothdotcom.wordpress.com
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh just got a pair for RETAIL a few weeks back, definitely wish I knew this info prior.
indifferent.gif

They don't have them. Just called they said they had the blue ones but sold out.

One size 14 rogue green left at Lebanon TN factory story ( I got the last size 10) Kathy was soooo helpful, gotta love southern hospitality...also, Johnson creek said there are a bunch of blue and grey galaxy dunks on hold for walk in customers, dude said call back thurs to chech if any r available then and what sizes

johnson creek has blues left and doin phone orders ca orders should be about 75....galaxy dunks

The Nike Outlet @ Wrentham Premium Outlets received a couple runs of those 'B-grade' Cement IV's everyone was speaking on ... They also got the white and royal mesh X's

Originally Posted by drewguy21

The Nike Outlet @ Wrentham Premium Outlets received a couple runs of those 'B-grade' Cement IV's everyone was speaking on ... They also got the white and royal mesh X's
SOLD OUT ALREADY . AND IT IS ONE PER CUSTOMER PER DAY. NO PHONE ORDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got theses NIKE HYPERDUNK 2010 PE "Lamar Odom" at the Edinburgh, Indiana Nike Outlet. They was 32.00 with a 5$ coupon I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom