Official June 2014 Pick Up Thread Vol. Couldn't think of One lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
dwoodactennis dwoodactennis that 11 low you have already out in your country? (not sure what country you from since im using mobile right now) im asking because some countries have different release dates.. Been waiting to cop those..

Last edited:
Zoom Generations :pimp:

Been looking for a pair in my size.

Last edited:
@dwoodactennis that 11 low you have already out in your country? (not sure what country you from since im using mobile right now) im asking because some countries have different release dates.. Been waiting to cop those..
I'm in the US, so technically they release on June 14th here, but they are already in stores now, some small shops put their stuff out when it comes in. 

My first pick up of the month.

LBJ XI Everglades:  Not happy.  Not one bit.  Looks like stickers.  Nike absolutely blew it with this one.  The colorway has mad potential.  Pitiful.

Oh well.  The CW is so nice on these, I think.  I was REALLY hoping they'd turn out nicely.  I was pretty hype.  These would have been better if they had just done some black speckling on the foamposite and threw the "jungle" print onto the insole and the shank plate.  The execution here is just weak.  It really does look like stickers.  Do the Supreme Foamposites look this bad in person?  Anyone know?  My boy has the black pair, but I ain't seen them in person.  Probably never will...

Zoom Generations
pimp.gif

Been looking for a pair in my size.
Same here....

Love those YOTH Dunks.  Gotta cop that shoe soon.  Maybe this weekend...after I score on the black Lance Mountain J 1 SB...  Man, I REALLY want that one.  Want the white CW, too...but I know I can't have both...

So, these are nice.  Too bad they don't fit me.

Ubiq x Asics Gel Lyte V Midnight Bloom.  Build quality and materials are pretty nice...and it's a CW that doesn't seem as if it'd work....but it does.

I gave into the hype and got some tech fleece, I got the black pair as well.That zipper pocket is something serious. 
laugh.gif
eek.gif
 I have no clue how I'm going to afford the rest of this month though.
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom