OFFICIAL JUNE 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Last Month's Nike Outlet Thread

Hello everyone.

The purpose of this thread is to share information about shoes and clothing at Nike Factory Stores, Nike Clearance Stores, as well as discounts stores within your area and reputable online websites. Since phone orders are no longer available (haven't been for a while now), this is a valuable resource for those looking to hunt for deals locally, so if you do post pics, state the store name and location.

Thank you for all your help in keeping these threads relevant.

Will be hitting Hayward CA Nike Clearance again this afternoon. Was there yesterday and passed on some XX9 Low Butler PE that I regret. Pictures before noon.

Will be hitting Hayward CA Nike Clearance again this afternoon. Was there yesterday and passed on some XX9 Low Butler PE that I regret. Pictures before noon.

Which time zone are we taking about here? Hawaiian?

Which time zone are we taking about here? Hawaiian?

Whoops. It was a cluster in there.
Only thing they really had we're these xx9 size 11.5 for 60 bucks. They also had some of the bone snakeskin 11's for retail plus 30% off. Most of the short sleeve tops we're also 30%.
IMG_20190601_110919.jpg

Whoops. It was a cluster in there.
Only thing they really had we're these xx9 size 11.5 for 60 bucks. They also had some of the bone snakeskin 11's for retail plus 30% off. Most of the short sleeve tops we're also 30%.
IMG_20190601_110919.jpg

I'm really jealous of your xx9 pick up, I wish I could still find pairs to play in.

How many times a week do you all go hunting?
I work 5 min from an outlet, so I go to that one just about every Friday. But imma scale back. I go there more disappointed than not.

Nike clearance store, whenever my girl has something to do. Don’t wanna hear her mouth :lol:. So about twice a month.

Since the "end of FnF," we've had two 30% off footwear joints....Anybody know if they plan on doing extra discounts on apparel?

Long shot, but anybody close to the Leesburg Premium Outlets? Might head over to the Nike Factory Store this weekend

Nike Clearance Store in Centralia WA

Nothing notable for retros. 20% off all footwear. No discounts on apparel. Various vapormaxes for 80 after discount

Nike Community Store Portland OR.

Extra 20% off hashwall, no extra on clearance apparel.

Nothing notable besides various Kobe Protro 1 for 140 +20% off

Back
Top Bottom