***OFFICIAL JUNE PICK UP POST***vol. NO PIC QUOTING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sqjkpi.jpg

Even Tho I Ended Up Missing Out On This Yeezy Fiasco, It's Been A Good Month Thus Far Overall........
*Shot Out Once Again To The Homie Joe On These
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

*The Sneakergods Actually Had My Back For This Release
glasses.gif

*Got Lucky On The Restock Out In Indy As Well.... Thankfully Had A Contact Out There To Go And Swoop For Me!

Nice Yeezy And Other HEAT Pickups So Far This Month..... It's Been An Impressive 2 Weeks In Here
eek.gif

Nice pickups everyone
pimp.gif

Hope people that got the Yeezys are actually going to wear their pair.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Nice pickups everyone
pimp.gif

Hope people that got the Yeezys are actually going to wear their pair.
got my pair today and I'll definitely be wearing them
7178253623_03474f3ddb_z.jpg

7363481184_41c42ae5a3_z.jpg

7178253395_f5d0a3abaa_z.jpg

I love the platinum yeezy 2's. I think they blow the black/pinks out of water...So salty that I didn't have the chance to be on twitter at the time
frown.gif

japan pick-ups.
candy/snacks.

i2vk7b.jpg

slgra1.jpg

shirts. visvim, nbhd, bape and OF. don't usually wear bape but the shirt has a pic that nigo took of some fishing lures and i love me some fishing 
pimp.gif

4iijpj.jpg

qogbv8.jpg

OF card holder to replace my bulky wallet.

28ckiz8.jpg

I had to cop for $1,800.00! Definitely keeping them, rocking them, never selling them. On a mission to cop Platinum's!

2drsak0.jpg

Originally Posted by dkballer22

nice pickups kevin, no shoes this time around?

didn't even look for shoes in japan. was too busy eating everything in sight. got some yeezys but no need to post another pic in here.

^ Hahaha. I see someone went a little crazy on the Kit-Kats. What did you buy from NBHD?

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

The quality of the pics in here are great haha, good pics and pickups fellas

Optimus, great haul

Man I think your little haul beats me man haha! Now we need to see the platinum also!

bought the dark charcoal pocket tee with the beads stitched into a small circle/cross on the bottom. damn those camo shorts you got in the shop are dope. wish i wasn't so broke right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom