***OFFICIAL JUNE PICK UP POST. vol. NO PIC QUOTING***

Status
Not open for further replies.
JBF Customs. These are Beautiful in person.

nthat.gif
 if i had a second pair i would try something crazy like that. how much was the custom

Those JBF's are wild.
nthat.gif

Picked up a pair of pearl's from 2010. Was patiently waiting for the last year or so to find a pair of 02's but i havent seen a pair less than $400, got these vnds for 180 shipped.

Last edited:
nice flints with the proper 3M...

i sold the 2010 retro for a good price the other day, i know i'd never rock them, my '05's are still pristine, and i can't deal without that 3M...

:nthat:  if i had a second pair i would try something crazy like that. how much was the custom

i might have to do it to my 2013's, cuz otherwise i doubt i'd ever wear them for another 20 years anyways, cuz my 2000 pair is still clean...

def need info on price... :nerd:

Picked up these Brooks Pureflows the other day as a pure workout shoe. As a Nike fan it took a lot to steer me to other brands but these do feel great. I'm sure the Innevas will appreciate the rest. Thinking of adding some Free 5.0 trainers to my cardio rotation

For the inquiries i've had on price about the JBF's, the custom cost $800 and you had to provide the shoes. He only made 4 in the royal colorway and will refuse any commision work for that colorway again. He did the chicagos as well, and they were really dope, incorporating a white/black snakeskin. Last I spoke with him he was working on a black toe version. They completely surpassed my expectations. The tongue is completely lined in snakeskin, he lined the entire interior of the shoe in the softest leather you'll ever feel. Im a sucker for snakeskin and exotic leathers. I don't usually drop that kind of coin on a sneaker, but these were worth every penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom