***OFFICIAL JUNE PICK UP POST. vol. NO PIC QUOTING***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think/know they will release other colorways of the slants?

Thanks
I'll have to check with my store but I'm sure Nike will milk all they can from us born in the late 70s early 80s who drooled over them on the eastbay catalogue

I need that Deion Jersey so bad but the fact it's screen print irritates me so bad.

Why? It's an authentic and that's how they were made then

It's not some cheap screen print like a Nike replica

I just simply don't like screen print. That's not to say I won't scoop it tomorrow when I get paid though. It's a beautiful jersey.

Had a pretty decent day yesterday

Was pretty happy to get my Bo Knows'. Swooped em up for 60. Shout out to a dude named Ben for grabbin em out the back for me at the factory store. Only pair they had.

Picked these up for 90. Heard they were pretty hard to come by in my size (13)

Then just some elites to finish up. Grabbed em both for 300 combined

^^^ HoH BK got a tee tho? Nice... I dont think the 2 new HoH locations near me got tees :smh:
yea thanks man. I thought it was clean and basic, nice compared to some of the outlandish shirts Nike be releasin

Did they have any 11 lows or any other Jordans? Thinking about making a trip there if they still got ****.

Did they have any 11 lows or any other Jordans? Thinking about making a trip there if they still got ****.
they had xi lows, grape v, phoenix 8s and some other stuff. I'm pretty sure it's all gone being that I was number 110 in line and there was over 100 ppl behind me

Accumulated over the last month:

Volt FK Trainers

HTMs

Girlfriend iD'd me some Free Run 3.0s.  Going to throw some different laces on.

And this bad boy
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom