Official Jurassic World Thread | Jurassic World: Dominion 6/10/22

Ok that scene of the Trex facing off with a lion is some straight up Epic **** I hope the Trex just walks away and recognizes the real ness of the king of the jungle...if the Trex chomps on the lion like he a shrimp ima be upset...lol

just came home from an early showing, never noticed bryce dallas howard is thick in the right places :lol:

UuliLsD.jpg

nx2aIfk.jpg

movie is OK, the first one is better. There is a post credits scene. There's a twist in the movie thats kinda confusing, hope people understand it.

Saw it and had a good time with it...Plot is pretty thin though but all of the Jurassic movies have been since the original...Logical continuation of Jurassic World but it’s clearly intended to be the middle movie of the this new series...Purposely avoided everything regarding this outside the first trailer released and I think that might have made my watching better...

Plus
It finally moved the franchise off the damn islands...And that’s really all I wanted...

Next one has to do something with the humans though...I honestly had no emotional connection to any of them by the end of the film except for maybe the little girl...In fact, whatever connection I had to Owen and Clair at the end of the last movie felt irrelevant to me by the end of this one...They just didn’t really advance anything...They did try, especially with Clair, but it felt forced and about halfway through it seems like they (the writers) just kind of gave up trying...

6/10 for me...Gave me enough to get me back in the theater for what I would assume will be the final movie of this series...Just kind of feels like this is intended to be IT for the Jurassic universe...I’m fine with that but they’ll need to step it up if in fact this is the plan...

Felt meh about JW and feel meh about this one. Nice looking film with no emotional connection to any character which is its biggest flaw.

Not gonna lie, I was disappointed. Like, it was aiiiiight but I don’t know. Just felt lazy to me. The next one better be ridiculous the way they executed that ending, though.

Seeing this tomorrow night. Fully expecting the popcorn-flick vibes and nothing more. I read to stay for an after-credits scene.

That plot twist is something though, I cannot believe they used that plot device to enable a character to make the objectively wrong decision at the end, but that character had to cause they want to make a Jurassic World 3.

Didnt like JW1

Really enjoyed Fallen Kingdom

Glasses dude shoulda got ate.

They keep missing out on making their SuperDino camoflage smh would be so cool to see

JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM Claws Its Way To Monstrous $150 Million Opening; Tops $700 Million Worldwide

Universal Pictures' and Amblin Entertainment's Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom has completely shattered initial expectations on its way to winning the weekend with an absolutely monstrous $150 million debut.

Internationally, the J.A. Bayona-directed film continued its dominating run with another $106.7 million, including another #1 finish in China with $32.4 million, topping Disney/Pixar's Incredibles 2, which opened to $21.2 million in Middle Kingdom. Overall, Fallen Kingdom has earned $561.5 million from 51 foreign markets (including $202.6 million from China) and its current worldwide haul stands at an impressive $711.5 million. It's now very much on course to top $1 billion by the end of its theatrical run, if not sooner.

Back
Top Bottom