Official Justin Bieber "BELIEVE" album out June 19th 2012

JB is really about to drop one hell of an album...I can't believe the growth he has taken

Seriously I don't get it. Yes he can hustle but he's like a Disney Radio all star. His music sounds like the soundtrack to a Barbie movie. For dudes saying they're gonna cop first day, will you buy it and get in your car and blast it out the windows. Seriously. 

Do singers have to follow the demo that closely down to hopping into the monotone delivery?  I cant stand listening to @%*+ Drake wrote
laugh.gif

With all that said, I might actually check (download) this out to see how the urban transition sounds

With the exception of a few tracks, this album is outtaaaaa hereeee
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Catching Feelings, Right Here, Die In Your Arms, Boyfriend, Fall, As Long As You Love Me, Thought Of You, Believe, all are 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not even gon bite until RD. shootin to Best Buy as soon as I can to grab it for my daughter on RD

Really good cd surprisingly. I enjoyed it and will listen more, Believe, Fall, Right here are crack tho
pimp.gif

That Bieber X Drake track is smooth...don't care what y'all talkin' about.
pimp.gif

Joint has "urban radio" crossover potential.

The CD is good, much better than I ever thought it would be very enjoyable. The first six tracks are stellar.

my only complaint is that the whole CD sounds similar, and every song is about girls, I just wish there were different topics, a bit of variety.

And I get it, that's his demographic and fan base, but you need some variation IMO. Still very good.

I cant even front this album is fire. How did Bieber allow Nicki Minaj to curse on his album though? I dont understand. These tracks are all hot:

All Around The World 

Boyfriend 
As Long As You Love Me 
Right Here
Fall 
One Love 
Believe 
Out Of Town Girl 
She Don't Like The Lights 
[font=Arial, Verdana]
[/font]

Originally Posted by Antidope

I cant even front this album is fire. How did Bieber allow Nicki Minaj to curse on his album though? I dont understand. These tracks are all hot:

All Around The World 

Boyfriend 
As Long As You Love Me 
Right Here
Fall 
One Love 
Believe 
Out Of Town Girl 
She Don't Like The Lights 
[font=Arial, Verdana]
[/font]

Wait, there's cussin' and/or adult subject matter on this joint? I wanted to get it for a 9 year old. May have to back off now.... Can someone confirm?

Back
Top Bottom