Official KD VII (7) iD thread LAST CHANCE TO CUSTOMIZE (email received 6.16.15)

The back half of this shoe is just asking for iridescent ID options, it'd be perfect

Order placed.  Pretty plain and simple, but it was love at first sight for me with this sample colorway.  Could have changed it a bit but decided to leave it as is.

940x704q80.jpeg

I came in this thread just to say.................this colorway right here....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,....is dope.

I need more options and colors before I make mine. It's always like these when they first throw the new model up kinda limited in what one can do before we get a full palate of colors and uppers but the potential is there oh boy it sure is

I'm just gonna do 3-4 iDs. One for every time there is a change to materials and colors lol.

Another variant of the Air Mag's, might be too early to say but these are probably my 2nd favorite KDs after the IVs
Dope... but I am waiting on Blue Glow to do the Mag.

Tried making a "Asics Gel-Lyte III - Miami FanFare - Ronnie Fieg" inspired KD7 but failed tremendously.

Made this one though that I thought actually looked decent:

Which one, 1 or 2?  I like them both and can't make a decision...  Want to order tonight.

Deion Sanders inspired "Diamond Turf 2" sample:

<----  Best looking out of em all IMO

Or it can work with white strap too:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom