• Weatherman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Im getting 35k and easy moneys hope the money will be easy to cop
Willl these 35k be an easy cop on ndc tomorrow morning?

since i'm psychic, imma say "maybe"

dude.. really? 3,357 Posts. Joined 4/2007. Reputation: 75. and you still asking these questions. and then you ask the same question 1hr and 30mins later? you should know better.

there isn't a solid answer. they released on SA with $20off and they sold fast. that is the only concrete info. anything else people say are gonna be conjecture.

IF I had to make a prediction, i'd say if you're up by 8AM EST you should be guaranteed a pair no hassle. That's all i'm gonna say

edit: or whatever time NDC does their releases now

Our store got 1 FSR of these and a double in a few sizes and that's considered a respectable amount for us. If the KD6's were any indication, any release our store gets will be an easy cop online

Last edited:
It's funny how this hobby 20 years ago was most popular and made cool by kids out of urban areas. Back then the most popular CWs consisted of all black, blk/red blk/blue ect. Basic colors. That's where the term "hood classic" comes from.

It's not until now with the explosion of popularity that we get these wild CWs at such a high rate. This explosion coincides with the sneaker culture being embraced by all colors of people now more than ever.

An yet the loud CWs are being labeled and associated with ghetto? Ha ha ha this world we live in. Smh

Repped. Good post.

So a predominately red shoe is "ghetto" now :lol:

You can always tell who hasn't done the education.

video-kanye-west-sway-in-the-morning-interview-1024x569.jpg

Should be a very easy scoop online. FNL and NDC

That is...if youre up now

Last edited:
easy cop on ndc. got a size 11 in seconds... i added the kobes before the kd's and i'm still waiting in line for those.

CBS plz... Hoping for SA and their $20 off, but their bag of death shipping is the new Eastbay.
Good thing Nike has quite the lenient return policy and it was a breeze to buy the 35k at first.

Back
Top Bottom