Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Anyone who was worried about these selling out copped with ease. Most places still have a FSR I see.

mall opens at 10. Excited to see these in person. Some pics look great, others make them look flat. Hope I like em.
Was this or the purple Kobes and I just cant get into purple no matter how nice that shoe is.

Got the kicks but now I remember why I just stick to ordering online. I just really liked these more than any pair and a while and was impatient.

I'm basically the only person at the store when it opened at 10, thought to myself wow this is gonna be extremely easy. Ask for a 9 and the guy says they only have 8 and a half or 9 and a half. I'm like bro, I'm the first person in the store how can that be. He just basically mumbled some BS. Luckily the 9.5 fit fine, but it's just the principle. Online from now on for me.

anyone got good pic of them from the side on feet?

might cop these if i get back into ball in the fall. i love the peach upper. dont care for the rest

Showed up at the Footlocker in OKC just before 10. 3 other people in line and 2 of them where there for the new Kobe's. Wish they were all this easy. Love the shoe.

Big props to FL for the 20% Military discount.

Last edited:
Man I hope these sit for a week here in LA. Can't get em right now, but definitely want bad.

Good day 
pimp.gif

Glad people picking them up.. They're definetly way too nice to be slept on..

I notice though these are super gr almost as abundant as the south beach lebrons.. Glad I got em early but oh well.. On to the global games

picked mine up at the mall. Looks like a lot of pairs to go around.
These things fit like a glove TTS. Very happy with them. Will probably be my last pair for awhile though. Looking to save money. Next up, Beethoven white Kobes in a month and WTL if i get lucky.

Missed the boat on the USAs, so I coughed up $180 for them on eBay.

They look just too clean and I love USA colorways.

Back
Top Bottom