Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

What's the problem with showing up 2 hours before they open? I guess it's an inconvenience, but if I really want the shoe that doesn't bother me to do that.
I guess I just didn't realize that there would be a line for these. Rude awakening. I really thought (still may be the case) I could stroll in when they opened, maybe even try them on, then cop. 

I think these GG's are the 1 pair of the initial wave that people are excited the most about. You could probably stroll in for other pairs, but doesn't look like that will be the case with this one.

Kind of figured the mass GR thing wasn't going to last. Oh well, GG's should still be easily attainable for those that really want it.

Almost every store around me is getting them even the non-mall stores and doing fcfs.....I dont think thats limited

Please don't stir the pot. It's been very pleasant in here to say the least. It has a FTL locator available for research in your particular area. Narrow down to 3 or 4 and arrive accordingly. Lastly it's rent time so that makes it easier but not by much. Good luck on a damn Tuesday :rofl:

I think these GG's are the 1 pair of the initial wave that people are excited the most about. You could probably stroll in for other pairs, but doesn't look like that will be the case with this one.
This is true. I think the champs near me still has FSR on the 35k. The USA's have pretty much dried up around me though, least in men's sizes. But I agree, I think this was the most anticipated release out of the first five announced.

Now you know damn well those nike reps

1. Don't know anything

2. Rather tell you they're limited so you don't call back mad when you don't get them

3. Don't know anything

So I was right about them being limited. My go to spot is getting them so I'm still good. I didn't think they would. Probably 1 size run per store. This years Meteorology with more people interested than ever before.

[h1]Nike KD7 Global Games[/h1]
10494582_10152314820536309_8694827657197726533_n.jpg
10405334_10152314820546309_86049220153025817_n.jpg

10525673_10152314820556309_8103540639654126406_n.jpg

10302238_10152314820626309_3261494950332696665_n.jpg

1239928_10152314820631309_219791340580709786_n.jpg

via Nike Basketball FB

Last edited:
But here's the bottom line, no pot stirring...

You can show pics of the FTL release map all you want.  But if you're anywhere other than where there's more concentration of stores getting them, what good is that doing you?

Pretend you live in the Dakotas!  Do you think they're looking at the FTL release map and thinking 'whew, thankfully they're general release!!'

A store near me is only getting 18 of them, 3 of which are my size.  To me, that's not that general!  The same FTL rep that told me that also told me that they only had 1 size 8!!  For those who wear a size 8, that's also, not very general!!

Now you know damn well those nike reps

1. Don't know anything

2. Rather tell you they're limited so you don't call back mad when you don't get them

3. Don't know anything
Then good luck to you sir.

NDC aren't the only people I'm basing my info off of tho!  

Do you know how many pairs in your size your FTL are getting?  I do...  And the numbers aren't that 'general release' sounding.

Dont mind the speckled grey swoosh. I would have prefered all red but the contrast is minimal enough.

My sister's having a bbq that saturday lol I hope I can cop in store and wear them out the door

But here's the bottom line, no pot stirring...

You can show pics of the FTL release map all you want.  But if you're anywhere other than where there's more concentration of stores getting them, what good is that doing you?

Pretend you live in the Dakotas!  Do you think they're looking at the FTL release map and thinking 'whew, thankfully they're general release!!'

A store near me is only getting 18 of them, 3 of which are my size.  To me, that's not that general!  The same FTL rep that told me that also told me that they only had 1 size 8!!  For those who wear a size 8, that's also, not very general!!
Additionally, we don't know how many were made. So even though it seems like a pretty wide distribution, none of us are sure about quantity. So even though the map says a bunch of area FTLs are getting, doesn't account for how many. 

So let's say every store gets about 18 pairs (which I doubt will happen. Isn't it based on area demand?) that generally isn't going to be enough, especially when you factor in demand, hype, casual fans, etc.

I'd feel a lot more comfortable if these were releasing at more than just FTL and NDC. 

Anyways, life....

My FTL is literally 2 mins walking from my spot. I can beat anyone to the front of the line if they get something I want, that's my advantage. Luckily my FTL is getting them.

GG vs. HOJ.
KD7 vs. AJ6.
How do you guys look at it? I'm like; 2 red shoes in 1 month? Both hot. A iD red KD just won't be the same BUT this J ain't coming back next year.

That's easy. KD7 all day. Those Js are wack IMO, but then again most Js that aren't OG CWs are to me.

GG vs. HOJ.
KD7 vs. AJ6.
How do you guys look at it? I'm like; 2 red shoes in 1 month? Both hot. A iD red KD just won't be the same BUT this J ain't coming back next year.
Is that the shoe with all red with the white midsole?

Those are terrible smh

Back
Top Bottom