Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
How many pairs are you trying to sell? :lol: you stay getting off on these joints going to be limited. I hope your wrong and somewhat dislike you for raining on our parade
View media item 1105539
I could very well be wrong. I'm just stating that I've called around to every FTL in Minneapolis and St Paul and have heard each rep say something like 'it's limited' or 'its fair' or 'you'll want to be quick' not to mention the nike rep saying they were going to be limited!
Dislike me all yout want, I'll lose zero sleep. All I wanted to do was spread what I've been hearing so that some of you that plan on sleepin in don't get but hurt when you're left without any.

I could very well be wrong. I'm just stating that I've called around to every FTL in Minneapolis and St Paul and have heard each rep say something like 'it's limited' or 'its fair' or 'you'll want to be quick' not to mention the nike rep saying they were going to be limited!
Dislike me all yout want, I'll lose zero sleep. All I wanted to do was spread what I've been hearing so that some of you that plan on sleepin in don't get but hurt when you're left without any.

Lol i don't hate you personally I just dislike negative outlooks on things. It's like watching people cross the street all day and yelling out he/she finna get hit and when this happens you are more concerned about being right then the fact....:rolleyes but you see where I'm going. No shade or ill will. Let's keep things positive for the time being.

Lol i don't hate you personally I just dislike negative outlooks on things. It's like watching people cross the street all day and yelling out he/she finna get hit and when this happens you are more concerned about being right then the fact....:rolleyes but you see where I'm going. No shade or ill will. Let's keep things positive for the time being.
I'm good with all that. I'm not trying to rain on anyones parade either. I'm just a realist. My be my area is completely different than others, sounds like it's very different than Kentucky :wink: We'll see where we end up in a few days. Good luck to all!

hahaha right!?

Lol for the record though i live in atlanta i just have a reputable reseller out there that looks out for no more than 30 retail for me for most things and when i asked him about getting these for me he said dont bother and gave me the numbers there for a reference. But like you alluded too nobody knows exact #s in specific locations unless you have someone in a store giving you the info. Hopefully everyone gets them. Still wish i wouldve bought the id version before the red upper was pulled

I will be driving to Kentucky if I strikeout
roll.gif
Take me with you bruh. Could use some chicken wingsssss.

not sure if this was mentioned but weren't the meteorology VI a general release last year? around me those were gone by 5pm release day. I'm expecting that type of release for the GG.

not sure if this was mentioned but weren't the meteorology VI a general release last year? around me those were gone by 5pm release day. I'm expecting that type of release for the GG.

MOSTLY ALL THE 6'S WERE GR... BUT THE METROLOGIES WERE DAMNED NEAR A LIMITED GR! THOSE PROBABLY SOLD OUT THE FASTEST OUT OF ALL THE "GR'S" ON THE 6 LINE.

IF IM NOT MISTAKEN, THEY SOLD OUT FASTER THAN THE FIRE RED RETRO 3'S THAT DAY.

I can't speak for other areas but I live in Philly and I know people at a couple different Fls and they both said that they have 200 or more pairs. Mens sizes only size 7-14 and that is only at the two that I know people at and their is 15 Fls in my area that are going to have them

Last edited:
I can't speak for other areas but I live in Philly and I know people at a couple different Fls and they both said that they have 200 or more pairs. Mens sizes only size 7-14 and that is only at the two that I know people at and their is 15 Fls in my area that are going to have them
This makes me feel better. Either way, these will be copped.

If I have to get up a little earlier to make sure, so be it.

Yeah Meteorologies were a "limited GR". Easy cop on day 1 but they dried up fast. Sounds like this GG release will be similar to that.

Yeah Meteorologies were a "limited GR". Easy cop on day 1 but they dried up fast. Sounds like this GG release will be similar to that.
true story it took me forever to find a pair of them for a good price after the initial release

Getting up early to cop on ndc then I'm gonna hit the mall to see if I can cop. If everything works out I'll cancel my ndc order, I plan on rocking these Saturday night. It's my bday weekend so idc idc idc

Back
Top Bottom